• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Its either a Fallout 3 and New Vegas remaster collection, or its Fallout 76 with some extras?

Either way, Bethesda really needs a win right now lol

SCB360

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
A fallout collection maybe? A remastered F3 or NV that's not on Switch seems weird after the success of Skyrim

RCSI

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
So either a remaster of Fallout 3 or New Vegas, or its a finished version of Fallout 76.

Spacejaws

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Scotland
Honestly would love a Fallout collection on Switch this is on PC though which I don't really think needs a collection, although it didn't stop Skyrim remastered or whatever.

Maybe at least a Fallout 3 remaster? Isn't it the one that's ironically iffy to play now between 3 and NV(NV being known as the buggy one) because of the Games for Windows Live integration?

black070

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Midway through my Fallout 3 replay on the X, but would definitely bite the bullet for a Switch/PS4 copy.

Bizzquik

Chicken Chaser
Nov 5, 2017
They released a Fallout 76 Roadmap just yesterday, so it seems they are not giving up on that game.

....But releasing an updated Fallout 3 / New Vegas Collection is the thing to do if you want to make fans forget about the recent mistake.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Honestly would love a Fallout collection on Switch this is on PC though which I don't really needs a collection, although it didn't stop Skyrim remastered or whatever.

Maybe at least a Fallout 3 remaster? Isn't it the one that's ironically iffy to play now between 3 and NV(NV being known as the buggy one) because of the Games for Windows Live integration?
Fortunately it is trivial to excise GFWL from Fallout 3. It was not a deep integration into the game, and it didn't use any of the more advanced DRM mechanisms, so it's just a case of a simple mod to remove it.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
With current day Bethesda I'm not sure I'm all that excited for an actual remake of any of their older games. If its just a resolution bump and FPS increases with more stability then I'd be interested in a New Vegas remaster.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Likely Fallout 3/New Vegas Remaster. This will seem as a nice gesture to fans of those games, but is going to be used mostly to try and see where to take the series next while TESVI and Starfield or whatever it's called is in the works. Attempt to save face on the Fallout 76 fiasco and finally realize that yes people do care about the writing in the series.

Spacejaws

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Scotland
Fortunately it is trivial to excise GFWL from Fallout 3. It was not a deep integration into the game, and it didn't use any of the more advanced DRM mechanisms, so it's just a case of a simple mod to remove it.
Ah right so this $60 title will just be Fallout 3 with the mod ;)

I remember having trouble with it last time and then it just 'working' and not sure what I had done. I've had some real bad experiences with GfWL games like GTA IV which randomly will lock up my computer on the loading screen and no one seems to know why or how to fix it other than repeatedly reinstalling the offline GFWL installer. It fucking sucked.

johancruijff

Oct 25, 2017
Italy
Fallout 1&2 remaster

W1ye.gif

Keikaku

Oct 27, 2017
Please no more Fallout. Skyrim came out 8 years ago, hurry the fuck up and use every available resource for ES6.