• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PJsprojects

Oct 30, 2017
England
Why? In case they somehow run out of copies or something? Stop supporting them blindly, holy fucking shit.
You dont pay until dispatch so due to pre order price promise the ce edition could be a massive saving. If this turns put to be anything other than a Fallout game I will cancel.
Just because a lot of people dont like Fallout 76 does not mean I have to not like it, so I will support whoever or whatever I like

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
LOL @ "no risk in preordering". Okay Wario64, we get it... you want affiliate link money for tweeting nothing...
No risk preordering because the CE is currently $59.99 on the site, the same as a standard game. The price will clearly go up once it's formally announced. But with Amazon's guarantee you still keep the lowest price the order had if you had it ordered within the time frame of said price.

peppersky

Banned
Mar 9, 2018
New Vegas on a newer version of their engine, like Skyrim Remastered could be cool. Skyrim Remastered is way more stable than the original ever was when heavily modded, so I'd hope it would be the same with a Remastered NV.

Voytek

Oct 25, 2017
Don't think you are you gonna end up getting a big expensive collectors edition for 60 bucks. Amazon will cancel it. I've had them do it to me plenty of times. I mean it doesn't hurt anything to try but don't put much hope into actually getting it.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's too soon for a Fallout 3 or NV remake. Remasters? Sure. Remake of 1 or 2? Most def.

If it's Fallout 5, I will die laughing.

shimon

Oct 25, 2017
There's no way it's New Vegas. Todd would never release a Fallout game that is better than his Fallout game. Fallout 3 seems possible.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why does everyone expect it to be a Bethesda-developed game?

Couldn't it just as easily be Wolfenstein 3 or Prey 2? Why not The Evil Within 3?

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The countdown video looks like something from Fallout.
It just seems like an excessively bad time to introduce anything related to Fallout. Fallout 76 is still so busted and broken -- a new Fallout product would almost be tantamount to abandoning F76, or telling players to give up on it.

The countdown trailer could really mean anything at the end of the day.

xinoart

Oct 27, 2017
Don't think you are you gonna end up getting a big expensive collectors edition for 60 bucks. Amazon will cancel it. I've had them do it to me plenty of times. I mean it doesn't hurt anything to try but don't put much hope into actually getting it.

I've never once had that happen. In fact, the opposite. They sent me two orders of CE versions of a game before and said to keep the extra one.

EndlessNever

Oct 25, 2017
The easiest thing they could do for themselves is have a Fallout Collection, and just bring back 3 & New Vegas with enabled mod support for consoles.

If they really wanted to, they could bundle the first and second games into the package.

Easy money.

Hogger

Nov 18, 2017
Wario is right though. Amazon doesn't charge till they ship and this could potentially be a huge price error if the collectors and deluxe edition end up being expensive
No risk preordering because the CE is currently $59.99 on the site, the same as a standard game. The price will clearly go up once it's formally announced. But with Amazon's guarantee you still keep the lowest price the order had if you had it ordered within the time frame of said price.

Ahhh I didn't realize a CE was involved. Sorry Wario64, you're good peoples.