• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
can't believe he's porting it all by himself
and while working on no more heroes 3 at the same time

Oct 25, 2017
I assume he's referring to the rumor posted by some rando who then referred to respawnfirst.com which is kind of a junk web site. They may even have sourced era for the rumor. A thread about this was just locked.

Jadow

Oct 27, 2017
At this point, I will not believe anything until I see the game pop up on Steam

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
Was there ever a game with more port rumor than Bloodborne? it seems like we had one every a couple of months for 4 years now.

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
u2W5Ji5.gif

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
I assume he's referring to the rumor posted by some rando who then referred to respawnfirst.com which is kind of a junk web site. They may even have sourced era for the rumor. A thread about this was just locked.

First of all, CaseyExplosion linked that before last month because at the time, that was what she and other people knew at the time, based off a website.

Now she said she talked to a very trustworthy source about it. I follow Casey and I don't think she has any reason to lie for followers so...

H.Cornerstone

Oct 27, 2017
What engine was bloodborne built on? I assumed the only reason HZD was being ported was because Kojima Productions is already doing most of the work with Death Stranding.

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
lashman on twitter keeps giving 👀 emoji over the past few months in reference to this topic.

It's happening guys.

I'm just worried they won't fix the Isz Glitch

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.