• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looks very avengers alright

Crazy that they actually went with antman expanding inside Thanks asshole but that's why Disney is the best

Lord Vatek

Banned
Jan 18, 2018
I'm not going to spoil anything.

But I have never been more hyped for anything in my entire life after watching that.

Glenn

Oct 27, 2017
Apparently the cast haven't even seen it yet.. how the hell did these guys get a copy?

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Gotta be especially shitty for the filmmakers who make such a concerted effort of keeping things under wraps for literally years, just for some asshole to blow it less than two weeks out before release.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit, Disney is going to go nuclear. This is a massive leak.

rottenpie

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
giphy.gif

bai

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
My spoiler policy is that I don't care about descriptions because it's all about execution but actual scenes leaking suck. Probably gonna see a gif in the next 11 days rip.

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
HOW SPOILED ARE WE TALKING HERE

Man I have no willpower with this... I can attempt to avoid social media for a day or two, but TWO WEEKS with video out there?

Plum

May 31, 2018
If there was any better motivation to just get my head down and study this is it. Procrastinating on the internet is too dangerous with both Game of Thrones and now this to deal with.

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It is a good time to advise everyone to install the "Video Blocker" extension in your browser. Then you can make a list of keywords that will automatically hide videos on youtube that have these words in the title.
I just put "Avengers", "Endgame", and "Avengers: Endgame" as keywords, should be enough. I'm also gonna add "Ant-Man" and "anus", just to be safe.

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
I found it impossible not to be spoiled for Infinity War. I knew all about the dusting before I had a chance to see the movie.

What I am saying is that we are all fucked.

Good luck everybody.

At least with infinity war, if you were at all familiar with the comic series infinity gauntlet, you knew how it ended. Endgame's all new, so spoilers are worse for this movie.

Plum

May 31, 2018
B-Dubs has gone too far with his forum games.

What if he banned all those people (including me until I wimped out of it) to save them from the potential spoilers that he knew were coming?
It is a good time to advise everyone to install the "Video Blocker" extension in your browser. Then you can make a list of keywords that will automatically hide videos on youtube that have these words in the title.
I just put "Avengers", "Endgame", and "Avengers: Endgame" as keywords, should be enough. I'm also gonna add "Ant-Man" and "anus", just to be safe.

Sounds like a good plan. Care to link us to what you're using?

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Decided to humor myself and look at the search results and hooooo boy those thumbnails are gonna murder you folks trying to blackout.

Deleted member 5398

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn good leak, S-tier.

If you even remotely care about seeing this film blind, pretty much shut down your internet fam, this shit gonna be everywhere.