• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Nov 13, 2017
I'm not going to provide links or describe scenes, but people on Twitter are sharing video of some major scenes.

Do not search Avengers or Endgame on Twitter or YouTube!

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
It's one four minute video people are breaking up to spoil people on Twitter. Looks like it leaked from a voice over/dubbing session in the Middle East.

NO NOT POST THE FOOTAGE HERE AS IT'S BOOTLEG.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I've already muted anything related to Endgame on Twitter. Now I have to make sure that I automatically boot to my subscription feed on YouTube until next week.

nintendoman58

Oct 25, 2017
My Youtube recommendations are already filled to the brim with NEW TRAILERS, which are just minor TV spots all edited together.

I...should probably purge those from my watch history just in case the algorithm gets screwy with me.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
tenor.gif

Great, now I have to dodge spoilers for 10 days

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
My Youtube recommendations are already filled to the brim with NEW TRAILERS, which are just minor TV spots all edited together.

I...should probably purge those just in case the algorithm gets screwy with me.

I am UNBELIEVABLY glad I watched it on a Discord link instead of my real YouTube account. The recommended video that popped up after the footage was something about an "SJW getting owned" and I FRANTICALLY ran to my Youtube history to make sure it was fucking erased so that shit doesn't infest my recommendations.

Scrobbles

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah if you care about spoilers for this movie at all stay far away from YouTube. Huge reveals in these clips.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
How is this even leaking? Is it like cam footage or actually direct feed?

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looking foward to nerd culture youtube personalities making 'prediction videos' where they pretend to have not seen the spoilers and predict them exactly as they were leaked. Just like the Game of Thrones season leaks.

less

Oct 25, 2017
Oh fucking hell. Time to heavily restrict where I go on the internet until next Friday.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I found it impossible not to be spoiled for Infinity War. I knew all about the dusting before I had a chance to see the movie.

What I am saying is that we are all fucked.

Good luck everybody.

Menx64

Oct 30, 2017
Thanks for the heads up OP. I'll watch it anyways since I don't care much about the movie.

less

Oct 25, 2017
So it seems that FilmEra Discord is an enemy as well until I've seen Endgame. D: