• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
Fuck this. Bye internet. I'm gonna stick to family group whatsapp and netflix from now on until release.

Plum

May 31, 2018
To those of us who want to avoid spoilers:

tenor.gif

Zedelima

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
As i dont really have THAT interest in the movie, i watched

Yeah, cool and some spoilers, but nothing groundbreaking i think.

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
in case anyone has awful self-control but wants to at least say you didn't actually watch it

-yes banner is in professor hulk form
-yes they time travel back in a back to the future 2 thing where they're running around in the background of past movies, they're present at the battle of new york
-hulk tries to wear an artificial infinity gauntlet
-present and past cap fight each other
-korg and miek are here, biggest spoilers ever, they're thor's roomies and thor has a huge ass beard and long hair
-when people get unsnapped cap hears falcon say "on your left" and he turns left and sees t'challa walk out of a portal followed by falcon flying
-cap shouts AVENGERS.... and then you see like literally every MCU character in a lineup and then Mjolinr flies into his hand and he shouts ASSEMBLE and they all rush thanos and his army

Cosmic Bus

Oct 27, 2017
NY
Glad I watched it, not gonna lie. I always enjoy spoilers and wasn't planning to hit the theater for this, so now it's not so bad waiting for August or whatever for the digital release.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
in case anyone has awful self-control but wants to at least say you didn't actually watch it

-yes banner is in professor hulk form
-yes they time travel back in a back to the future 2 thing where they're running around in the background of past movies, they're present at the battle of new york
-hulk tries to wear an artificial infinity gauntlet
-present and past cap fight each other
-korg and miek are here, biggest spoilers ever, they're thor's roomies and thor has a huge ass beard and long hair
-when people get unsnapped you hear falcon say "on your left" and he turns left and sees t'challa walk out of a portal followed by falcon flying
-cap shouts AVENGERS.... and then you see like literally every MCU character in a lineup and then Mjolinr flies into his hand and he shouts ASSEMBLE and they all rush thanos and his army

That last one was hype, not gonna lie. The theater is going to explode when it happens.

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How do I block YouTube video by keyword or whatever

This pisses me off so much, the people who do this are scum.

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Quoting myself for the new page:
It is a good time to advise everyone to install the "Video Blocker" extension in your browser. Then you can make a list of keywords that will automatically hide videos on youtube that have these words in the title.
I just put "Avengers", "Endgame", and "Avengers: Endgame" as keywords, should be enough. I'm also gonna add "Ant-Man" and "anus", just to be safe.
Sounds like a good plan. Care to link us to what you're using?
Sure, here are the Chrome and Firefox versions:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/video-blocker/jknkjnpcbbgcbdbaampbjlhkcghmgfhk?hl=en
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/video-blocker/

But I'm a bit worried because some recent comments say it doesn't work anymore. So I just searched and found another similar extension:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/blocktube/
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/blocktube/bbeaicapbccfllodepmimpkgecanonai

I have both installed now.
But VideoBlocker still seems to work for me, I think it's thanks to this that I still haven't been spoiled on Kingdom Hearts 3.

BuryAllen

Oct 28, 2017
I didn't think this leak would be THAT huge but it really is. It's MASSIVE shit that has been leaked.

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
It's times like these I'm glad I'm not a big fan of this stuff. But I had to warn my wife. Tomorrow, I'll need to warn my coworkers.

>.> STAY VIGILANT FRIENDS

Burrman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not a social media kind of guy and never have been. Is it really hard for you guys to avoid spoilers? I always hear people freaking out here about spoilers, but I find it so easy to avoid them. Do people just randomly post what happens on twitter or something? Can't you just not follow someone that would? I don't remember the last time a big movie has ever been spoiled for me unless I couldn help myself.

Oct 25, 2017
Gordita Beach
I'm not a social media kind of guy and never have been. Is it really hard for you guys to avoid spoilers? I always hear people freaking out here about spoilers, but I find it so easy to avoid them. Do people just randomly post what happens on twitter or something? Can't you just not follow someone that would? I don't remember the last time a big movie has ever been spoiled for me unless I couldn help myself.
for major events like this its hard to avoid

I guarantee you someone here on this forum will take the perm to do it

Lunatic

Oct 27, 2017
The people in this forum who constantly hide jokes and punchlines behind spoiler tags have really fucked me over when it comes to clicking on actual spoilers out of habit lmao.

Deleted member 32374

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2017

People will raid facebook groups, forums, steam forums, twitter, ig, create gifs with innocent thumbnails... it happens.

Spiritreaver

Oct 26, 2017
If you're not careful, yeah. It was my fault, but I got The Last Jedi spoiled minutes before the movie because I accidentally clicked r/all on Reddit. All the big twists were at the top of Reddit.

bonch00ski

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Spoil the fuck out of me i don't care i'm still gonna see it and have a blast!!!

i watched it and it only makes me more hyped!!!

Plum

May 31, 2018
To all the mods who will undoubtedly have to face these spoilers from idiots looking for a ban:

tenor.gif

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Do people just randomly post what happens on twitter or something? Can't you just not follow someone that would? I don't remember the last time a big movie has ever been spoiled for me unless I couldn help myself.
Some Twitter users tend to use the search bar for a certain topic/info rather than straight up follow people.

As for the Facebook side, this hasn't happened to me in 7-ish years, but there will probably be that one weirdo friend that likes a post containing leaked footage and it will appear on your feed.

Deleted member 30544

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017

I'm not a big social media guy either, i can even dare to say that i'm less social media than you. And i spoiled myself by "accident" (Was not my intention, but i still pressed play!!) and don't get me started on how many games were spoiled thanks to those fucking YT thumbnails (Hello God of War)

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not a social media kind of guy and never have been. Is it really hard for you guys to avoid spoilers?

Youtube recommended video titles are the worst 'cause people put the spoiler in the title to get you to click.

I mainly watch youtube via my PS4, so extensions don't really help.

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
I haven't used social media in about 8 yrs but my wife can attest to the TRAUMA of simply scrolling through your feed and WHAM oh someone just happened to post a screenshot of a major characters death or something and you couldn't do shit about it.

Xevross

Oct 28, 2017
God damnit. No more facebook, twitter, reddit or instagram for 8 days then. Using the block youtube recommendations extension on chrome so I'm good there at least.

Plum

May 31, 2018
I mainly watch youtube via my PS4, so extensions don't really help.

Yeah, this really sucks for me because I get much better recommendations from PS4 Youtube than regular Youtube. I have to choose whether to delete the data from the app and lose all that or stick to the desktop and its absolutely godawful recommendation system.

At least it's only 8 days, though.