• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is when I'm glad I don't really care about spoilers.

louiedog

Oct 25, 2017
I'd better disable google's recommended news stories

It doesn't happen often to me, but my girlfriend reads more entertainment news and if she doesn't watch something immediately, some shit blog with a headline like "Where will <show title> go from here now that <character> is dead?" or "Boring guy barely makes it through Top Chef season and wins finale because two much better chefs fucked up tonight" appears within two hours of airing.

CenaToon

Oct 25, 2017
Does Marvel outsource the dubs or is inhouse?

Because if its the first.... Disney will sue the shit out of the studio responsible of that leak.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Just gotta hold out for one week

tenor.gif

LanceX2

Oct 25, 2017
HELP ME.

I love spoilers. I dont know why..i was googling GoT spoilers cause I needed more.

Im truly wanting to go into end game blind but this is hard.

Im tired boss , dog tired

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
HELP ME.

I love spoilers. I dont know why..i was googling GoT spoilers cause I needed more.

Im truly wanting to go into end game blind but this is hard.

Im tired boss , dog tired
DON'T DO IT

You will be proud of yourself for holding out and it'll be a greater feeling than instant gratification!

Sensei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
kinda innocuous spoiler but

were my eyes deceiving me or was that carol with SHORT HAIR FUCK YEAAAAAAHHHHH

Auros01

Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
I don't really spend much time on social media so it's going to be easy to go dark for 9-10 days. I feel for people that don't want to get spoiled but then end up seeing something they don't want to. I've already send some texts around to some friends warning them.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
I'll be honest. The footage is only going to increase your appetite for the movie. Really nothing major spoiled that we already haven't known from various places.

Deleted member 11626

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I'll have to log out and stay off YouTube for two weeks. Shouldn't be too difficult. I don't have Twitter anymore because I got tired of it. I've made it this far, only a week and a half left to go

Auros01

Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
Pretty fascinating to see that the footage is hyping more people up. It must really be something. This will probably work in Disney's favor lol.

Rogue Blue

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I just watched the footage too just for the hell of it.

I'll just say this.

People are going to go absolutely fucking nuts in the movie theater.

If you thought Infinity War was filled with ultra hype OMG moments, well just you wait...

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty fascinating to see that the footage is hyping more people up. It must really be something. This will probably work in Disney's favor lol.

Yeah, the way the footage is cut .. you see a few seconds of a scene before it moves onto something else (looks like someone was sneaking in cell phone usage every couple of minutes in a private screening or something) .. and oh boy there's some *REALLY* mouth-watering stuff in there.

Things we all have been wanting them to do since the first Avengers movie .. if I could pay 3 times the money to watch the full movie tonight, I fucking would in a heartbeat.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, the way the footage is cut .. you see a few seconds of a scene before it moves onto something else (looks like someone was sneaking in cell phone usage every couple of minutes in a private screening or something) .. and oh boy there's some *REALLY* mouth-watering stuff in there.

Things we all have been wanting them to do since the first Avengers movie .. if I could pay 3 times the money to watch the full movie tonight, I fucking would in a heartbeat.

It's like man should they even make any more MCU movies after this one?

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't really spend much time on social media so it's going to be easy to go dark for 9-10 days. I feel for people that don't want to get spoiled but then end up seeing something they don't want to. I've already send some texts around to some friends warning them.

What sucks is my medical school class primarily operates through FB. Might just stick to messenger tbh.
Also gotta avoid clicking Discover on Instagram.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
no spoilers, but remember when we said "imagine going into infinity war without watching the rest of the mcu movies"

now imagine going into end game, random "I'm going to see summer blockbuster" joe without watching the rest of the mcu movies lol

corasaur

Oct 26, 2017
gonna have to hide twitch chat for any streams i watch from now til whenever i make it to a theater

Altazor

Oct 25, 2017
Chile
EUGH. Hope I stay safe until then.

BTW, for those who saw footage: How spoilerific was it? I mean, would it be the equivalent of... I dunno, watching a random Finn and Rose scene in Canto Bight (The Last Jedi)? Or more like the "you're no one" scene? Or we're talking about full blown "here's Luke vs Kylo" footage?