• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Timu

Oct 25, 2017
EUGH. Hope I stay safe until then.

BTW, for those who saw footage: How spoilerific was it? I mean, would it be the equivalent of... I dunno, watching a random Finn and Rose scene in Canto Bight (The Last Jedi)? Or more like the "you're no one" scene? Or we're talking about full blown "here's Luke vs Kylo" footage?
This one.

Kitschy Kitty

Oct 25, 2017

BTW, for those who saw footage: How spoilerific was it? I mean, would it be the equivalent of... I dunno, watching a random Finn and Rose scene in Canto Bight (The Last Jedi)? Or more like the "you're no one" scene? Or we're talking about full blown "here's Luke vs Kylo" footage?
Kinda worse than all of those, like all of those combined.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017

it's a super cut of scenes from the entire movie including the last battle.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018

There's no big shock reveal in the spoilers if you have common sense and have been keeping up with the set pics. But it is a decently sized clip so I'd stay away if you want to avoid spoilers.

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
abandon-internet.jpg
Yep this is officially me lmao.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
how the fuck does something like this happen to arguably the biggest movie of the decade?

it probably got leaked BECAUSE it's the biggest movie of the decade. i'm sure if everyone in the 80s had a smart phone the same thing would have happened to return of the jedi.

tbh i'm surprised it doesn't happen more.

Plum

May 31, 2018
yeah, that's my intention! Hopefully the idiots who think they're funny by going all SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE don't ruin it for me (and others)

Fuck, I just realised that I'm a prime target for some cunt shouting major spoilers as I'm walking into the cinema (or in the cinema).

Altazor

Oct 25, 2017
Chile
Fuck, I just realised that I'm a prime target for some cunt shouting major spoilers as I'm walking into the cinema (or in the cinema).

any possibility of wearing headphones and blasting some music until you're actually seated? I think I'm going to do that, since I'll be watching the movie on the 26th.

god I'm sure there'll be some fuckface who'll try to ruin the shit for everyone waiting in line.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
For fuck's sake. This is going to be one long week and half goddamn it! Goodbye Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and even Whatsapp to some degree.

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
Just wondering (please do not spoil) if I happen to run across this stuff accidentally, does it spoil any deaths (if there are any) or massive game changing plot points? I just need to know how badly I must avoid YouTube lol. It's all I've got to do when I'm at work :(.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Just wondering (please do not spoil) if I happen to run across this stuff accidentally, does it spoil any deaths (if there are any) or massive game changing plot points? I just need to know how badly I must avoid YouTube lol. It's all I've got to do when I'm at work :(.

no on the first, I would say most certainly on the second.

Plum

May 31, 2018
any possibility of wearing headphones and blasting some music until you're actually seated? I think I'm going to do that, since I'll be watching the movie on the 26th.

god I'm sure there'll be some fuckface who'll try to ruin the shit for everyone waiting in line.

Potentially, yeah, but I don't actually own any proper earbuds right now and there's always the chance that I'll hear someone shouting it anyway.

I just gotta risk it; hopefully there's just less risk of it in the UK than in the US, and if I get there relatively early with pre-bought snacks I shouldn't need to linger in the lobby for too long.

Thugnificent

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017

Legit considering this too lol

El Goom

Oct 27, 2017
*searched youtube spoilers*
*couldn't resist*
unrulyweepybaldeagle-9hk3u.gif

*bought 2 more sets of tickets for the same day*

Oh yeah, crowd reactions are gonna destroy your eardrums many times over

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017

i did this for 30 minutes as the 730 3d imax screening came out of the theatre while i waited to get into my 10pm 2d imax screening

the struggle

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
So uh that torrent thing.

Turns out it was the Skyrim intro...

sabrina

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
newport beach, CA
I wish the leaks enthused me more. There's not really anything surprising in them. Like if you wanted to guess what the movie was about, you'd probably be bang on the head with half of it.

Oct 25, 2017
Spoilers have never really bothered me, so I checked it out. Didn't think it was possible to be more pumped than I already was, but I was wrong.

Joeytj

Oct 30, 2017
Oh my god. Just saw the clip.

I just jumped up and down with excitement (I'm a pro spoilers guy) because it's incredible.

Although it's true it doesn't spoiler huge stuff if you've been reading leaks or theorizing. It mostly confirms a lot of things.