• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
I believe they had special events where they showed 20 minutes of footage?

In Korea sites claimed they saw 20 minutes, but there's nothing confirming what was shown.

In the US and UK the media was shown ~8 minutes. Two unrelated clips. One is with Tony/Nebula and the other is the full version of the 1 minute clip they released on GMA last week (and showed at CinemaCon and the Disney Shareholder's Meeting).

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
In Korea sites claimed they saw 20 minutes, but there's nothing confirming what was shown.

In the US and UK the media was shown ~8 minutes. Two unrelated clips. One is with Tony/Nebula and the other is the full version of the 1 minute clip they released on GMA last week (and showed at CinemaCon and the Disney Shareholder's Meeting).

Ahhh thanks!

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I saw the entire set of clips.

Wow. Just freaking wow. I have never gotten so hyped for anything in my life. Freaking WOW!

Now I'm even more mad that my local theater forgot to mention which time was IMAX so I booked the wrong time.

-JD-

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I have knowledge of Endgame's ending. Willing to trade for Star Wars ep 9 ending.

Deleted member 5864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, I should probably just YT this and get it over with. Someone is going to put it somewhere and I'm gonna find out, might as well do it on my own terms. Not that I really want to, and I generally don't care about spoilers but it is hard not to be invested after a decade of movies. This seems like a "it's gonna happen against your will" situation regardless.

Mar 9, 2019
Do you know the difference between someone doing voice over on certain scenes and an actual audience watching something?

He made a blanket statement that literally no one was gonna see it until the 22nd and said all leaks before today were fake
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

The footage from today confirms the leaks from last week were all true

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
I do not regret watching that! We all basically knew what would happen. I saw a 4 minute mash up of scenes and it has me pumped!!!

Spoil yourselves, you cowards!

Jashobeam

Oct 27, 2017
you know what, better to just watch the damn clip, theres no escape, you will be spoiled at some point before the movie is out, so at least you can see the footage with your own eyes rather than accidentally reading about it secondhand from some other source. That would piss me off more

thermopyle

Nov 8, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
I'm one of those where spoilers don't ruin the experience for me so if i do get spoiled I'm alright (edit: watched the clip - it's amazing, let's leave it at that).

For all you other folks, good luck out there *salutes*

IzzyRX

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Shit. Full Twitter/YouTube/Instagram lockdown for me then.
Damn, that shit sucks, it's was so close too.

NippleViking

May 2, 2018
Conversely, I do regret watching it. Spoils Endgame's 'Thor arriving in Wakanda' moment, among a bunch of other major plotpoints and fanservice moments.

Still can't wait to see the full film just to put those 5 mins of footage into context.

Nov 3, 2017
I regret watching it because it confirms a lot of leaked stuff I read about but it was nice to wonder vs knowing

Don't watch

It's got big spoilers

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
I didn't really care about spoiling Infinity War for myself prior to release but I kinda want to try to stay away from spoilers on this one, even though I'm an avid reader of the leaks/speculation thread.

Fuck.

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
He made a blanket statement that literally no one was gonna see it until the 22nd and said all leaks before today were fake
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

The footage from today confirms the leaks from last week were all true

Since you're misrepresenting what I said in the other thread in an attempt to start dogpile harrassment in this thread, this is my post:

That Reddit 20 minute thing is fake. No one outside of Disney has seen more than what they showed the media last Friday (which are two scenes). Fan events just get the second clip.

No one sees more until the premiere on the 22nd and then media screenings on the 23rd.

The Reddit 20 minute description IS fake. People who were actually at the media screenings CONFIRMED it was fake.

And "no one outside of Disney" means no one not connected to the production. Meaning no media or people not involved with producing the movie sees it until the premiere Monday night (the 22nd). Then general media screenings begin on Tuesday the 23rd with the review embargo dropping that afternoon.

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
This is the most enjoyable part of these movies for me. It's the only time there is any fun or excitement. Like a kid on christmas waiting for all your presents.

Then you unwrap them and its like "meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh" but before that. Some cool fun stuff.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
You guys believe that you have it hard? I'm going to watch it on May 1st

There was no other way

jrDev

Banned
Mar 2, 2018
Goddamit! I knew it!
A hint of something that was going to happen was posted the other day on ERA!!!

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2019
Since you're misrepresenting what I said in the other thread in an attempt to start dogpile harrassment in this thread, this is my post:

The Reddit 20 minute description IS fake. People who were actually at the media screenings CONFIRMED it was fake.

And "no one outside of Disney" means no one not connected to the production. Meaning no media or people not involved with producing the movie sees it until the premiere Monday night (the 22nd). Then general media screenings begin on Tuesday the 23rd with the review embargo dropping that afternoon.

Now you wanna be specific šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Deleted member 20284

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I can avoid it, my son on the other hand is not so resistant and likely to blurt it out to me too. 8 more sleeps before I take him to see it...