• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I uploaded it to my Google Drive cause I'm afraid of losing it even though it's easily accessible hahaha!

I'm way too hyped now.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Why must people be such assholes? I wanted to hang the guys from their toes who were going around telling little kids Snape killed Dumbledore back in the day.

Poltergust

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
This thread got me to go ahead and reserve a ticket for next Thursday lol. I have a feeling that there's no way I could possibly avoid spoilers for the movie the weekend after it begins showing.

(Somehow managed to get a good seat, too.)

Hydrus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I caved in and watched. I'm not really into marvel films, so it didn't do much for me. I'll still go watch in theaters though.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Eh how you gonna stop everyone ever from popping a phone out

You haven't been to a Disney media/pre-release screening. For high profile films the confiscate phones and bag/tag them beffore the show. If the public is invited they'll also have security with night vision goggles to watch the crowd for phones during the show.

If this did come from a dubbing session, someone is going to find out about Disney's legal superpowers very quickly.

Hydrus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Don't know how true it is, but someone on reddit said that it's possible a middle eastern billionaire paid for a private screening. Someone filmed parts of it and uploaded it. If thats true, than Disney has no one to blame but their greedy selves.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Don't know how true it is, but someone on reddit said that it's possible a middle eastern billionaire paid for a private screening. Someone filmed parts of it and uploaded it. If thats true, than Disney has no one to blame but their greedy selves.
Seems plausible. This probably wasn't a press screening, and it sure as heck wasn't the premiere.

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
God, this is such a bummer. So many moments in Infinity War were pure joy because I wasn't sure if they were coming or not.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Seems plausible. This probably wasn't a press screening, and it sure as heck wasn't the premiere.

Nah, apparently it was a production company doing arabic VO/subtitling for the movie and so they were able to get little snippets with their phone.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
4guftrz.gif

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
Real shit, I can't wait until I can see, in perfect non-grainy footage and surround sound theater sound...
"AVENGERS...ASSEMBLE."

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
This is particulalry depressing because of the amount of effort the Russos/Marvel put into keeping the movie a mystery, all those interviews the cast have endured touring around the world where they couldn't even talk about the movie, all of that now undercut by this leak. Feels bad man.

Cabbagehead

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is particulalry depressing because of the amount of effort the Russos/Marvel put into keeping the movie a mystery, all those interviews the cast have endured touring around the world where they couldn't even talk about the movie, all of that now undercut by this leak. Feels bad man.
Now they have to say nothing at all. Because they'll be asked by an idiot about the leak.

Saw it, meh.

I'll still watch the movie but the leaks Dontnod excite me.
You weren't excite in the first place.

Khaos Prime

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't think I've watched anything Avengers related on YouTube, so I should be good. And Disney will be in overdrive mode in content striking the vids off of YT.

ckareset

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Feb 2, 2018
So is it major movie ruining footage or what?

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
watched the spoilers and wow, i never expected to see
so much graphic nudity. also the makeup and CGI are terrible now, and they seem to have recast most/all of the primary actors? weird, interesting choices by Marvel here

Deleted member 50761

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 11, 2018
Watched the 4ish minute leaked cam video, basically nothing we didn't expect from leaks/guess work anyway. Didn't spoil the movie for me and I will still watch it at least twice at the cinema.