• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Defect

Oct 25, 2017
Your subconscious.

So i was right.
LivelyTiredIberianmidwifetoad-max-1mb.gif

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
So people in the know... I stumbled upon something unintentionally and I just had to ask.

SPOILER:
Is this fat Thor thing something that happens at the end of the movie?

I knew I was going to get fucked lol.

Plainswalker

Apr 14, 2018
Canada
So people in the know... I stumbled upon something unintentionally and I just had to ask.

SPOILER:
Is this fat Thor thing something that happens at the end of the movie?

I knew I was going to get fucked lol.
If you really want to know...

no. It happens pretty early in the film, probably about a third of the way through or so.

natestellar

Sep 16, 2018
Damn I feel really bad for Russo, Feige and Marvel who tried so hard to keep everything under the wraps. This shit leaking 10 days before release is just awful, even the folks who don't want to be spoiled will be because they wouldn't think of being spoiled until the week of release.

Also, YouTube recommendations can fuck right off. One prick literally put what line Cap says and added a super spoilery pic of the climax.

Monkey D.

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Just warned a friend.

Usually i like spoilers but not this time. Stopped watching anything after the GMA clip last week.

2 weeks will be very difficult to step around spoilers . Damn

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
Shit, being french I'm lucky enough to get the film two days earlier (april 24th in France) so I was like "ah, no way to get spoiled for me !" especially given that I'm going to watch it the morning, almost before anyone else lmao

But now, shit, I think this will be hard. And it's spoiling the fuckin climax ! If at least it was a scene from the mid or something, but this even if your eye only get one second of footage it'll be huge spoil given that I'm 100% confident that the climax will be some weird/awesome/cosmic stuff. Shit, it's going to be hard...
Let's go muting a lot of words related to Avengers lol

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I got spoiled on Twitter, didn't watch it all, thanksfully it only got me more hyped and the quality was not great.

Aftermath

Oct 27, 2017
I do not care whether something gets spoiled, usually

But in this case it's the only time i'd like to be suprised, but alas I know I am not gonna make it, even the actual TV spots are showing a bit too much for me but it's actual marketing so I'll accept that.

But 4 mins of pure spoilery leaked footage though, oh boy.

It's gonna be infinity war all over again for me, I didn't see it until 2 weeks later, by that time the major thing at the end was spoiled because people turned it into a meme.

Aftermath

Oct 27, 2017
You just know that once the clip gets shared around some bloody youtubers and social media peeps will put spoilers in the titles or share images.

Basically if your online between tomorrow and the release date your probably screwed.

EYEL1NER

Oct 26, 2017
When I saw the thread title I immediately went and sought it out (spoilers don't bother me; would still be hyped for the movie even if I had an in-depth synopsis in front of me right now and read it). The quality is shit though since it's a cam and I can't even tell what is going on or make out any of the dialogue, so now I'm a bit disappointed. What I could make out looked pretty crazy though, so I still can't wait. I'm not going to see the movie the opening weekend though, so I'll be reading a wiki synopsis that weekend and fully spoiling myself anyway.

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Im gonna be honest, the biggest spoiler in that clip (you know what Im talking about if you know me) only got me way more hyped. It was a moment I was actually afraid of I was not gonna see, but now that I know that certain moment is in there, Im not afraid of watching Endgame any longer, as that moment is in the movie.

It's a moment I have waited for years to happen and know that I know it is in the movie, Im incredible happy and can't wait to see it in my theater.

Last edited:

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
These spoilers are crazy you can pretty much piece together most of the movie in your head with them. Don't watch even if you remotely care. Now I'm fascinated to fill in the blanks.

Last edited:

LosDaddie

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Longwood, FL
ugh....fuck me.

Really should get off social media. I really don't want to get spoiled. The only thing that got spoiled for me in IW was Gamora dying.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
i bet, at this point, its REALLY hard to find that video even if you're trying. i cant see it being too common to accidentally be spoiled. maybe.

Falcon511

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I just searched "Endgame" on my the iOS YouTube app. I couldn't really tell what was happening as the footage was bad quality but it's there. Didn't spoil much for me. Looks like I'm going to avoid my YouTube recommendations for a while.

Ary F.

Oct 30, 2017
Watched the footage. I do not regret a thing. Did spoil a few scenes but def not the context. It only served to hype me the fuck up. The climax was spoiled a bit but only the scene leading up to the big fight. I won't spoil the buggest detail. Again it only hypes me more. BRING IT.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Hey, my youtube feed is safe. I've been watching so many World War 1 and 2 stuff that I see way more Hitler videos than Avengers ones.