• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 19844

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
United States
Peeking into this thread to ask: Without spoiling *anything*, for those who have seen the footage, did it leave you thinking more along the lines of "oh shit, this is going to be good!!" Or more "meh" or more "This is underwhelming?"

Deleted member 30411

User-requested account closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
No doubt echoed a million times but I have no willpower and saw it all. Don't fucking watch it. Seriously. I'm probably more upset I saw this than I was when my fucking dad died. Hyperbole maybe but yes, it is that spoilery and it deserves purging from the earth. Fuck.

El_Chino

Oct 25, 2017
nGMrD.gif

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Read a brief text description of the scenes.

Honestly it's nothing that should be unexpected, but it's neat regardless.
No doubt echoed a million times but I have no willpower and saw it all. Don't fucking watch it. Seriously. I'm probably more upset I saw this than I was when my fucking dad died. Hyperbole maybe but yes, it is that spoilery and it deserves purging from the earth. Fuck.

The differences between the reactions from one post to another. lol

Error404

Oct 29, 2017
Peeking into this thread to ask: Without spoiling *anything*, for those who have seen the footage, did it leave you thinking more along the lines of "oh shit, this is going to be good!!" Or more "meh" or more "This is underwhelming?"

I can't stop thinking about it and I'm hungry for more. Even though I watched it all multiple times, this movie is still going to blow me away. I remember the feeling of watching the Avengers for the first time in theaters even knowing a few spoilers ahead of time - it was incredible. Infinity War was a similar experience for me. I'm so pumped for this movie.

Nacho Papi

Oct 27, 2017
Spoiler, don't read if you give a shit about this movie.

edit: huh, odd, my spoiler doesn't work? As in it doesn't show.

edit 2: lol I guess don't quote this post, I'm doing something wrong. Abort.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
You have no fucking idea... Seriously. As others have said, it doesn't really spoil anything at all or make you feel like you don't need to watch the movie anymore. What it does do is make me want to watch it in 100000000% better quality with a packed crowd of Mahvel fans losing their goddamn minds. You could play that leaked clip as the only ad for the movie and it would still make a billion jillion dollars.

Deleted member 5864

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, didn't expect [spioler]Tony to marry Steve. The Iron Man tuxedo suit was kind of weird tho[/spoiler] Very interesting turn of events there.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
Those scenes were like what a normal trailer would've shown to get butts in seats. It was all VERY cool and VERY out-of-context.

Jashobeam

Oct 27, 2017
If you can avoid watching it or reading about it then do yourself a favour and just wait 10 more days. Seeing parts of the epic final battle is way too spoilery IMO

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Those scenes were like what a normal trailer would've shown to get butts in seats. It was all VERY cool and VERY out-of-context.

Maybe if this was like the first Avengers film. But at this point in the series, the less the better. They don't need to show much to get butts in seats anymore lol.

It was super spoiler heavy, but if anything, I'm more hyped now than I was before seeing it. This movie is going to be so much more than I expected.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
Finally got tickets purchased for April 27th at 11am.

Just have to survive the full barage of spoilers for Friday. Was worried I'd have to wait until the next weekend which would have been really hard.

Deleted member 9932

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The descriptions are extensive and detail parts of the ending and the structure of the whole movie. If you care about spoilers and are anticipating the movie, be careful reading comments anywhere.

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, how the hell does this even happen? 4 fucking minutes from the middle and end of the film?

We still have 9 more days. I'm worried I'm going to come across a random spoiler in a reddit or Youtube comment or something. Ughhhh.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
So are we to assume that the douchebag recorded the whole thing, and has only leaked a few minutes of it? Imagine if the whole film leaked before release. >_<

ValKiryuSonicEX

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Part of me is tempted to look the stuff up, but then I remember, it's 9 days, I can wait...just I really hope youtube does not fuck me over (I don't follow anyone on Twitter or IG that would spoil it).

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
Wow, how the hell does this even happen?

Have subs and/or dub made by local organization to region and have said organization to employ person who is just dying to brag about being in the know, no matter what heavy NDA's they have had to sign for the job.

That is how something like this happens.

Also said organization most likely will never again work on anything Disney.

RumbleHumble

Oct 27, 2017
It makes me way more excited to see the movie in person. It also makes the giant runtime feel justified.

Droidian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 28, 2017
With 10 days to go why am I surprised this is happening.
I'm happy I don't look at this stuff so I can't be spoiled on it.

HammerOfThor

Oct 26, 2017
For those who saw it, does it seem like everything we've seen from trailers and clips really is from the first fraction of the film?

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
Im gonna be honest, the biggest spoiler in that clip (you know what Im talking about if you know me) only got me way more hyped. It was a moment I was actually afraid of I was not gonna see, but now that I know that certain moment is in there, Im not afraid of watching Endgame any longer, as that moment is in the movie.

It's a moment I have waited for years to happen and know that I know it is in the movie, Im incredible happy and can't wait to see it in my theater.

I'm going to make a guess as to what you're referring to, and if I'm correct, I'm happy to hear it. It's the one thing I wanted spoiled in endgame, so thank you for being oblique enough about it that I can at least convince myself it's in there.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
It's about what I expected, although there is some neat stuff in there. I'm not a superfan however.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN

Sure, if trailers intention was to spoil basically every key moment and aspect of the whole movie.

Which to be honest fit a lot of movie trailers, they spell out everything about movies story in few 3 minute trailers.

For those who saw it, does it seem like everything we've seen from trailers and clips really is from the first fraction of the film?

I would say that what has been officially released in trailers and spots do take part in very early parts of movie. This spoiler shows so much batshit crazy shit yet to be officially seen...

Deleted member 34714

Banned
Nov 28, 2017
Couldn't hold back and looked at it.

I'm now way more excited to see this on the big screen. Fucking insane how much they holding back.

ReiGun

Nov 15, 2017
A little of everything, tbh. Alot of the stuff was "oh this is neat." Some of it was "ehhhh," but the stuff that was clearly from the 3rd act was great.

If you're still in love with the MCU, you're going to have a great time.

HammerOfThor

Oct 26, 2017
Sure, if trailers intention was to spoil basically every key moment and aspect of the whole movie.

Which to be honest fit a lot of movie trailers, they spell out everything about movies story in few 3 minute trailers.

I would say that what has been officially released in trailers and spots do take part in very early parts of movie. This spoiler shows so much batshit crazy shit yet to be officially seen...
Thanks!

So if my point of reference for batshit crazy is the Thanos Titan fight(all scenes) from IW, how far beyond does it go?

Also, can someone put this in terms of Dragon Ball power levels for me?

NekoNeko

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
can anyone give me a VERY VERY rough description of what the leaked scene.

like:
"a post credit scene that shows us what the future of MCU will look like"
or
"an avenger shows up in a hype way like thor did in IW"
or
"two people discuss a major plot point"

something like that. i want to know roughly what's out there. like real real rough.
thank you.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm trying to avoid it. This is so hard because we are still 9 days away from the movie. Will I have to deactivate my social media?

Plainswalker

Apr 14, 2018
Canada
I'm trying to avoid it. This is so hard because we are still 9 days away from the movie. Will I have to deactivate my social media?
I don't think you'll need to deactivate your social media, unless you literally cannot keep yourself from looking at it. However the information is out there, and there are always going to be trolls around looking to spoil things for people, so you may still come across things no matter how careful you are. Do what you need to to stay sane until the movie comes out.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
So if my point of reference for batshit crazy is the Thanos Titan fight(all scenes) from IW, how far beyond does it go?

I tag it because we are entering little dodgy area to talk about spoiler footage in thread where we aren't supposed to talk details etc.

What spoiler shows (collection of bits and pieces over whole 3h run) we will be going way, WAY beyond Thanos Titan battle

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think you'll need to deactivate your social media, unless you literally cannot keep yourself from looking at it. However the information is out there, and there are always going to be trolls around looking to spoil things for people, so you may still come across things no matter how careful you are. Do what you need to to stay sane until the movie comes out.

Yeah, no point in dactivating social media. And I think it's funny that they created a tag about not spoiling the movie which obviously the trolls will use it to give spoilers.