• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
can anyone give me a VERY VERY rough description of what the leaked scene.

like:
"a post credit scene that shows us what the future of MCU will look like"
or
"an avenger shows up in a hype way like thor did in IW"
or
"two people discuss a major plot point"

something like that. i want to know roughly what's out there. like real real rough.
thank you.

Introducing new character and the McMuffin that the hero use to save the and also battle scene of avengers fighting thano all using new weapon
And there is a scene like Thor appearing in Waianae with both side facing off

HammerOfThor

Oct 26, 2017
I tag it because we are entering little dodgy area to talk about spoiler footage in thread where we aren't supposed to talk details etc.

What spoiler shows (collection of bits and pieces over whole 3h run) we will be going way, WAY beyond Thanos Titan battle
giphy.gif

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
Can't see this thread because it's covered in red, so I guess the spoiler protection works XD

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
No doubt echoed a million times but I have no willpower and saw it all. Don't fucking watch it. Seriously. I'm probably more upset I saw this than I was when my fucking dad died. Hyperbole maybe but yes, it is that spoilery and it deserves purging from the earth. Fuck.

Dude. Spoilers from a comic book movie will never compare to the death of a family member.

bonch00ski

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
how can you watch that leak and be nothing but hyped more? reading online that people said it ruined the movie for them is just fucking bonkers. you a few mins of a 3hr long movie. you saw not even 5% of the movie sheesh!

Bengraven

Oct 26, 2017
Florida
A friend of mine tagged me in a thumbnail on Facebook. It was small so you had to zoom in, but once you did it showed you like nine screenshots from the movie. I know at least two or three things that I really wish I had known before. He got put on snooze.

LL_Decitrig

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sunderland
I don't think you'll need to deactivate your social media, unless you literally cannot keep yourself from looking at it. However the information is out there, and there are always going to be trolls around looking to spoil things for people, so you may still come across things no matter how careful you are. Do what you need to to stay sane until the movie comes out.

In case this hasn't already been noted in the thread, the film premiere in Los Angeles is on Monday 22nd, and the press embargo ends at 1500 PDT on Tuesday 23rd. If you're in the United States and don't have a ticket for that viewing, you'll have to go out of your way to miss references to plot elements all week because the earliest date on which you can see the film in an American cinema after that is Friday 26th.

Aquaman

Oct 27, 2017
In case this hasn't already been noted in the thread, the film premiere in Los Angeles is on Monday 22nd, and the press embargo ends at 1500 PDT on Tuesday 23rd. If you're in the United States and don't have a ticket for that viewing, you'll have to go out of your way to miss references to plot elements all week because the earliest date on which you can see the film in an American cinema after that is Friday 26th.

Or Thursday at 10 pm. That's when I'm seeing it at least.

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
Not like this! 1 whole week prior as well... how the flip do I avoid spoilers. I swear i did not even youtube GOT and my whole newsfeed is full of theories etc 🤦‍♂️ smh

Bengraven

Oct 26, 2017
Florida
One non spoiler thing I saw that I can say is this: one of the many shots in one of the many trailers is cropped to hide a massive spoiler.

Friend? You just found your enemy.

This same friend borrowed another's Super Nintendo 20 years ago and when confronted about why he refused to give it back revealed he sold it for weed.

I should have seen the warning signs.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Damn and I thought I would be one of the first to see it when I walk into the double feature in exactly 48 hours from now on.

Now I'm scared that some idiots are dropping some spoilers in the cinema while we watch the first movie again.

Baked Pigeon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
Finally some spoilers I can watch. I don't follow the mcu so I feel like this is a rare time when I can look at a spoiler just because.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Haven't seen any spoilers, but the amount of TV spots is definitely ramping up. And I'm watching 'em all!

Bengraven

Oct 26, 2017
Florida
My anger for your friend grows.

It was one of the weirdest experiences of my life.

This friend, L, had been sleeping with this other friend, J's ex-girlfriend. It was revealed that in fact they had been together even before J had broken up with her. The argument here is that the girl was no good and manipulative anyway, and both of them were better off not having her around. So there really shouldn't of been an argument. So Jay decides that he needs a break away from L as a friend and says "where the hell is my super Nintendo by the way? I borrowed it to you with all of my games." L said he wasn't sure where it was, to just leave him alone about it but J kept pushing it. L was getting obviously very annoyed and finally just said, "I fucking gave it away months ago. Just accept it's gone and move on."

J: "And the games?! I had Chrono and FF3! Do you have any idea how much those games for now?!"

L: "All together I got two ounces of weed and I smoked you up a few times with it, so whatever."

Twenty one years later and they still haven't talked since. It's accepted that L is morally bankrupt and I guess my other friends just laugh about it and accept it.