• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Heynongman!

Oct 25, 2017
Terrifying both for me and for those dang critters. I like that the infographic points out "they're not dead though"

Ragnorok64

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
I remember them encouraging people to kill the things due to them being invasive. I wonder if it'll start cold enough, long enough, to actually do went good.

Edit: Oh wait, this doesn't automatically kill them?

SJRB

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Had to read this title three times and I still didn't understand it before clicking the thread.

Redmoon

Oct 26, 2017
We get alot of Iguanas in the area where i work. I guess I'll need to stray from walking under trees today.

FunMouse

Apr 30, 2018
Poor Iguanas lol. Coming from an island where iguanas were as common as street cats makes me miss them. I live in Florida but nowhere near the south where most of these buggers are. I used to have two as house pets growing up, good times.

Aug 3, 2018
Everyone wishing well to the iguanas is completely misinformed. These shit heads have come into our environment and are fucking it up. They all need to die.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Why are people feeling sorry for the iguanas? They're an invasive species.

Ocvj9E_SP3yso8FwFAlK7ijclrg=.gif

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
Why are people feeling sorry for the iguanas? They're an invasive species.

They are fucking horrible. The first two massive units I caught I couldn't bring myself to kill. The next two I caught didn't make it out alive.

Should hopefully be cold enough to kill off a good number of boa constrictors in the Everglades.

Wacking day is here.

South Florida Water Management District governing board member Chauncey Goss says the Florida python challenge '2020 Python Bowl' welcomes pros and rookies to hunt the snakes.

JimJamJones

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
We have them all over my parents' property in the trees and behind the fence. They're a menace and I worry about the dogs getting to them when they fall.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
how long till that congressman holding a snowball gets replaced with holding a frozen iguana for global warming disbelief?

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
If only idiots wouldn't use them as pets... Are they dead or just pushed into some sort of hibernation? Either way, a positive development for the area.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

They're quite edible. And obviously you can just pop them right in the freezer. Don't thaw and refreeze though.

And they are extremely boney so make sure to properly dress and clean. This is only worth doing if your "chicken of the trees" is at least four feet from tip to tail.

Do NOT try to make ceviche - like poultry acid is not sufficient to kill pathogens and parasites in this meat.

Most of the meat is in the legs but the eggs of adult females are full of nutrients and can be added to soups and stews to enrich them.

They are not endangered - o the contrary they are invasive and destructive in many locales.