• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ankit Gaba

Banned
Mar 27, 2020
more leaks

YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

DieH@rd

Oct 26, 2017
I hope I don't get spoiled before the launch. I'm seriously considering skipping all the official media also.

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
Oh no fuck why is stuff starting to leak? Now we don't even know how long the wait will be either :(

imapioneer

Oct 27, 2017
Ehh I watched it....oh well lol. Anyways holy shit, now I'm fully intrigued. Do not watch, major spoilers

AllChan7

Tries to be a positive role model
Apr 30, 2019
Oh...damn, I gotta learn to contain myself and not view spoiler tags lol

But seriously, has a Sony 1st party title ever leaked like this before? Like thats some pretty heavy stuff

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Opening this thread was a bad idea. So tempted to click that spoiler, but I'll resist.

Can't believe this shit is leaking though... Really hope the game's delay doesn't end up being too long. At this rate, we'll know the whole story before we even play. :/

Nostradamus

Oct 28, 2017
And of course I just spoiled myself because there was no spoiler warning. I usually don't mind spoilers, but this one is massive. I'm super annoyed right now...

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck I saw the the thumbnail and decided not to watch it. I really think Naughty Dog and Sony are going to need to bite the bullet soon as the entire game is gonna get leaked sooner or later.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
The channel is literally called, The Last of Us 2 leaks. Holy fuck.

EDIT:Jesus it must be a major spoiler based on the reactions. Not clicking... 👀

AllChan7

Tries to be a positive role model
Apr 30, 2019
I definitely wouldn't have leaked that if I had footage. Gameplay is fine but story spoilers? Nah

Status
Not open for further replies.