Warning: using Piranha Plant on Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's all-star mode may corrupt your save

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Damn!

I wonder if you can download your cloud save and use that in place of it?

OP
OP
Atheerios

Atheerios

Oct 27, 2017
Costa Rica

jedivulcan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Decided to tempt fate and play as the Piranha Plant in All-Star Smash. Closed the game and reopened it. Couldn't replicate it?

Bobo Dakes

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Totally forgot all star mode was a thing. Thanks for the heads up.

Gonna really suck to have to unlock everyone again.

KtotheRoc

Oct 27, 2017
I already did All-Star with PP on my digital copy and then closed the game to play KH III... What does this mean, exactly?

(Beyond "Youarealreadydead.meme")

Rizific

Oct 27, 2017
so....what do i do if i accidentally deleted the email with the PP code? I registered the game at launch and im sure i deleted that email a long time ago.

KtotheRoc

Oct 27, 2017
Will I be fine if I just don't play the game until the patch or am I just totally screwed? What do I do, Era?

jedivulcan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
so....what do i do if i accidentally deleted the email with the PP code? I registered the game at launch and im sure i deleted that email a long time ago.
Call your region's customer support. They should be able to look up your account info and either issue you a new code or resend you your original one.

Ron Paul

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Guess I won't be playing with Piranha plant till this is all patched up. I own the game digitally