• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moblin

Oct 25, 2017
Москва
A bit premature with all the "their friendship is over, they're going to be Hatfield-McCoys for 7 generations", yeah?

Unless both of them come out with different versions of what was said and we take another trip down the rabbit hole 👀

poseph

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is the dumbest thing that will confirm everyone's priors on both sides. Warren is a liar, Bernie is a sexist, Biden will win the nomination, probably a 50/50 chance we will get 4 more years of trump.

OP
OP
chadskin

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017
EOTF6LOWoAI5TmG

Contramann

Oct 27, 2017
I really thought we were all above and past this finally. Nope, right back to sniping at each other for marginal to no gains.

Sean

Oct 25, 2017
Longview
This is stupid and childish and this shit needs to be dropped and forgotten.

Either one of them beating Biden is what matters.

CJSeven

Oct 30, 2018
Bernie better hope like hell that the accusation isn't corroborated further. Because he's called Warren a liar, had his surrogates call her a liar, and now has mansplained to her in a very public forum.

Zeroro

Oct 27, 2017
hannibal_haha_this_sucks.png
I still like both of them, and this is stupid.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
Should have cancelled Warren when she made an ass out of herself with her racist ancestry shit.

TheMango55

Banned
Nov 1, 2017

sphagnum

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe he should have mansplained some more, that'd help the situation

How is it mansplaining for Bernie to have said "Hey, I won an election thirty years ago against an incumbent Republican too" when Warren said that she was the only one who had done that?

Maybe if he'd busted out a chalkboard and did the math in front of her or something, but that's not what happened!

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
Told y'all this was good. It needed its own thread.

I think all this works to Biden's advantage. Warren and Bernie splintered each other.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The disputed conversation's three sides are that Bernie either told Warren a woman can't win, told Warren it would be difficult for a woman to win because of sexism, or didn't tell her a woman couldn't win at all. Nobody, even Warren's team, said that Bernie "questioned a woman's ability to lead", and he's been saying for decades that a woman can be president, and he pushed her to run in 2015.

That's why nobody knows what's going on!

I'll tell you what's going on - they're competing for the same job and Bernie, obviously, believes he would be better than her just as Warren believes she would be better than him. The only difference is one is a woman and it's easier to make women doubt themselves by claiming they're not as good as men. We're told that our entire lives, after all.

sphagnum

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly I thought Bernie and Warren bickering over the 30 years thing was kind of endearing, like something an old married couple might do, then I come online after the debate and find literally everyone else has gotten the wrong impression of it!

Inuhanyou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Warrens team seems to have made their choice in what tack they are going with.

Rivalry in primaries aside and contrasting themselves against one another..its quite sad what can end up happening when the pressure builds up. Attempted character assassination, petty arguments and of course what the media likes to see, conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.