• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
3 months after Captain Toad.

2 weeks before Super Mario Party.

1 month before Pokemon.

1.5 months before Smash.

...I might be able to fit it into my list.

squall23

Oct 25, 2017
Is Zeus from Legends of Troy or something? Because that's the only game that I can think of where Zeus would exist that isn't a guest character since they said there wouldn't be any.

Metallix87

User Requested Self-Ban
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Guess I'll have to hold off on Starlink. Need my new Musou fix on Switch.

lyte edge

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

lyte edge

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
WOW! O_o That's huge if they reach that. The only two games they did on Switch to do so were One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 and Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition. And both were up-ports of PS3 and Wii U games respectively.

They also made Fire Emblem Warriors, plus did ports of Dragon Quest Heroes I&II, Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate, Samurai Warriors Spirit Of Sanada, and Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires, but only in Japan.

Oct 26, 2017
Can we get Corey Burton to voice Zeus please, making it the THIRD one he's voiced? :P

He voiced Zeus in both the Disney Hercules TV show and in the OG God of War games.

lyte edge

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wish some of these would come over. They'd be great during sparse months.

DQ has some performance issues (although not as bad as the demo) but is still very playable, so I never got why didn't make it over here. I imported Orochi 3 Ultimate and it is an excellent port- looks and runs great (better than on PS3 from what I remember) plus has all the DLC included. If you haven't played One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 yet, definitely get that- the Switch port also has all the DLC and is awesome. If you want to go physical, Asia and Europe (IIRC) got retail releases.

I've been pretty impressed with what Koei/Omega Force has done on the Switch so I'm looking forward to seeing how Orochi 4 turns out. Probably won't be able to resist the temptation of importing...really looking forward to this game.

Metallix87

User Requested Self-Ban
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
DQ has some performance issues (although not as bad as the demo) but is still very playable, so I never got why didn't make it over here. I imported Orochi 3 Ultimate and it is an excellent port- looks and runs great (better than on PS3 from what I remember) plus has all the DLC included. If you haven't played One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 yet, definitely get that- the Switch port also has all the DLC and is awesome. If you want to go physical, Asia and Europe (IIRC) got retail releases.
Oh really? I had no idea! I avoided it here in the States because of that. Will look for a physical release later this week.

Oct 26, 2017

I've been pretty impressed with what Koei/Omega Force has done on the Switch so I'm looking forward to seeing how Orochi 4 turns out. Probably won't be able to resist the temptation of importing...really looking forward to this game.

What's WO3U's performance on Switch? I've only seen 30fps videos but Sanada seems to run in 60fps. Is WO3U on Switch 1080p 30fps at least?