• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah

Working on the next #SplinterCell with @danhaynow and @romcamor in #Lyon.
Can't wait for #E3.
Crossover with #TheCrew2 with @_fergus_ :)
Only missing @GhostRecon and @Rainbow6Game - but on their way.#FarCry#ForHonor #TheDivision2 #RainbowSixSiege #GhostRecon
giphy.gif

EDIT:

Last edited:

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lol, either they are trolling or they'll get a stern warning about how not to do shit like this.
"Can't wait for E3 where this unannounced game will get announced. Wait..."

Maybe they had too much wine lol.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Was that an accident? He's a Creative Director at Ubisoft so pretty high up the chain, no?

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
One of the Ubisoft trailer producers sitting there like "I worked on this E3 trailer for months and they just...they just tweeted it out"

Mugy

Oct 28, 2017
Too casual to be fake. Its happening. Also i wonder what kind of repercussions he is going to get for this

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't Yves confirm that they were pitching a new Splinter Cell a while back? Logical extension of that.

CrichtonKicks

Oct 25, 2017
Hasn't Ubi already all but confirmed a new SC was in development? Something along the lines of it being worked on but they weren't ready to show it off yet?

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
damn, well hey count me in, I hope they have a section where we get to play as Sam for a bit (with Ironside) and get to finish his story up then move on to a new character, Fisher is just to old at this point, put him in a complimentary role.

StoveOven

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
When you have as many people working on a single game as Ubisoft does, shit's gonna leak

CrichtonKicks

Oct 25, 2017
This just feels like Odyssey last year- whoops game got "leaked". Might as well give you a 30 sec teaser with a proper reveal to come at E3.

Feels like a specific part of their marketing plans.

AxeVince

Oct 26, 2017
There is no accident if it's a Creative Director.
Also, I believe more in a joke than a real announcement.