• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 56909

User requested account closure
Banned
May 21, 2019
underwater
Yes we all knew it was bullshit from a start and s way to make the military industrial complex rich. That said it sucks and yeah we went in for a shitty reason and now the conciquences of our failures will be here for a long time. It's also telling when it was leader revealed the Saudis were more involved in 9/11 than anyone realized and the fact that we didn't just invade then considering that they were the source of this mess. Aside from euro imperialism which divided the countries ages ago.

Deleted member 58401

User requested account closure
Banned
Jul 7, 2019
There was no reason whatsoever to invade an entire country.
Well, by law, didn't they have to? I mean, these days they avoid that and drone people into oblivion regardless of borders and they went into Pakistan to get Bin Laden without declaring war. So it's dicey. But I'm pretty sure they declared war in Afghanistan to stop the Taliban from harboring Al Qaeda.

I don't agree with the war. A college friend lost his legs and my brother went three times and hasn't been the same, psychologically. So I'm not saying, "Yay!" Just that Afghanistan was different circumstances and it would be helpful to remember that Iraq was the one they lied about.

Status
Not open for further replies.