• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Colloco

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
florida
hyped. never played it but heard someone say if you like fallout 1&2 youll like this. If a good port, im sold.

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Dude if Pillars of Eternity and Divinity: Original Sin come as well the Switch is going to become such a badass console!

Noisepurge

Oct 25, 2017
That twitter image is also not confirmation of anything yet. The game runs on ducttape and a couple hail marys on the PS4. They are probably just "looking into" porting it.

Deleted member 31092

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
That twitter image is also not confirmation of anything yet. The game runs on ducttape and a couple hail marys on the PS4. They are probably just "looking into" porting it.

You don't post Twitter picture of the game running on a console if you are not sure the game will be able to run on it. It's just terrible PR and asking for backlash.

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
hyped. never played it but heard someone say if you like fallout 1&2 youll like this. If a good port, im sold.
As someone that couldn't get into the classic Fallouts, I enjoyed my time with it. There's spots where you can definitely feel budget constraints, but I put 80ish hours into it (1 and a half playthroughs).

Chojin

Oct 26, 2017
Herm... May double dip. I have it on Xbone but for so.e reason the text is so goddamned tiny and strains my eyes to read. Portable will be perfect.

Vamphuntr

Oct 25, 2017
It's probably my least favorite CRPG kickstarted game. Much worse than Divinity Original Sin and Pillars of Eternity and the only one I kind of regret backing even after the enhancement patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.