• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
Nice. W2 is still sitting in my library basically unplayed. Gave it 4+ hours back when it came out but still need to return to it.

Kraken3dfx

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
That looks promising, I loved the original back in the day, will definitely play through again.

It's a shame Bethesda won't remaster Fallout 1/2 like this.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Good to hear it's coming to Xbox. I'm largely console-only these days but having backed both Wasteland 2 and Bard's Tale 4 on KS, it sucked not being able to easily play them after release. I'm glad they're working towards getting all of these on consoles.

Wasteland 1 can definitely benefit from some modern interface and QoL features, so I'm excited for this one.

Gush

Nov 17, 2017
Wow, was wondering why we hadn't heard anything about this in a while. This is above and beyond what I had expected.

Oct 2, 2018
you say "looks amazing"

I click on thread

and I see "sorta ugly looking game" that looks worse than a lot of IOS games.

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
I have to admit it does look particularly bad when compared to the Bards Tale remasters.

Colors are all over the place and everything just looks slapped together.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Sweet!

I actually tried to play the original Wasteland a couple years ago because it came with Wasteland 2, but found it... kinda hard to go back to those aged games when I have no nostalgia for them.

I still need to finish Wasteland 2, too lol.

W.S.

Honest Work
Oct 28, 2017
I hope they also update Wasteland 2 with 4K visuals, the game looks quite rough on Xbox One.

Aeana

Oct 25, 2017
I really don't care for how it looks... there does not appear to be any sort of cohesive art direction.