• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chanser

Oct 27, 2017
81oOgmeXyML.jpg

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
White and black logo look clean as hell. Are they still keeping the blue boxes?

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Have the same problem as with the Miles cover, the blue line gets lost with a dark background.

Ambient

Dec 23, 2017
Seeing more and more of these boxarts I'm liking the black logo over white background. Looks super clean.

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
Just in case it's asked here as well (since the PS4 version can be used to get the PS5 version):

HOW CAN I UPGRADE MY DIGITAL VERSION OF AN ELIGIBLE GAME FROM PLAYSTATION 4 TO PLAYSTATION 5?
Purchase a digital copy of the eligible game for PlayStation 4 through the PLAYSTATION STORE and then you'll be able to download the upgraded title digitally on your PlayStation 5 when it becomes available at no additional cost to you. Please note that an internet connection is required to complete this process.

HOW CAN I UPGRADE MY PHYSICAL VERSION OF AN ELIGIBLE GAME FROM PLAYSTATION 4 TO PLAYSTATION 5?
Get a physical copy of the eligible game for PlayStation 4 and once the game becomes available for PlayStation 5, you will be able to use your original disc to download the upgraded title digitally for use on your PlayStation 5.

Please note that an internet connection is required to complete this process, and that the disc is required to be in the tray to launch the game (for both current generation and next generation consoles).

If you purchase a PlayStation 5 console that does not have a disc tray, upgrading from PlayStation 4 to PlayStation 5 for physical copies of the game will not be possible.

I hate the white but I think I like it here? Need to see it on an actual box first, I reckon.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
So looks like the "Darker" the box art the better the white banner works. This is the first one where it doesn't look out of place.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
The white banner does look a little better with this cover than the AC Valhalla one. Still wish they went with black instead of white because it just looks so empty and unfinished with the white. Maybe it'll look better when we see actual pics of the cases.

RivalGT

Dec 13, 2017
My thoughts are the same as the miles box art, the ps5 cases will stand out inside stores. The white label will really pop inside a store and its lighting. Otherwise I don't care for it, as I don't look at my game cases all that often.

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
What it would look like in a case without that Limited Edition rubbish:

6RzKcY3.png

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
I don't think I'm buyin this one. Gotta be cyberpunk and miles morales. Then medium on game pass and scorn if that comes out this year on XSX. If - for some reason - I beat cyberpunk within a month at 1-2 hours of game time every other day or so, then maybe I'll pick up Valhalla

dakun

Oct 28, 2017
that's great that the PS5 version costs the regular price and the PS4 one is cheaper. 2K can fuck off with NBA2K21 and that 70$ price

Oct 27, 2017
I'm still of the opinion that it should be a blue logo/font to match the colour of the cases (Or alternatively, black cases to go with the black font).

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
I enjoyed 'Watch Dogs 2' but I've got to admit this franchise is so 'How do you do, fellow kids'

R0987

Avenger
Jan 20, 2018
So not only is the PS4 version cheaper but it also nets you the game on PS5 in contrast to the PS5 version that is not only more expensive but is only the game on one system.

Unless you like the boxart there is no point in buying the physical ps5 version from a value pov.

Oct 30, 2017
I was planning to get the PS4 version when it launch 29th of October... but yeah, better to wait for the PS5 version when it launches later.

Oct 27, 2017
You are wasting $10 for nothing. The PS4 version will give the same as the PS5 version...

It's odd, but PS5 buyers of the disc version are paying $10 more for... a printed PS5 logo on the box.

Amazing.