• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
Per the OpenCritic page:
https://opencritic.com/game/7405/watch-dogs-legion

3EQysYl.png

Heazy

IT Tech
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK
I still don't understand if PS4 digital upgrades to PS5 digital.

If anyone does, please let me know.

Also obligatory prediction - 7.8

OP
OP
Uzupedro

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
I still don't understand if PS4 digital upgrades to PS5 digital.

If anyone does, please let me know.

Also obligatory prediction - 7.8
It does
https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0001-CUSA13115_00-WDLSTND000000000
Upgrade to PlayStation®5 Version: This Digital Watch Dogs®: Legion PlayStation®4 game gives access to the corresponding Watch Dogs®: Legion PlayStation®5 digital version at no additional cost, when available.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
Can't wait for this game, Watch dogs is so much fun

Serpico99

Oct 29, 2017
NYC
WD1 left such a bad taste in my mouth, that I have given up on this series. Hoping the reviews are stellar to convince me to give this a try.

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I was thinking, with the power of the next gen consoles, would the original vision for watchdogs, pre dowgrade, be possible now?

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
i have a bad feeling about this.

I have it pre ordewred and keeping it no matter what but i am guessing low 70's at most.

Jun 1, 2018
why i think it will be the worst reviewed one:

- no dogs
- no trains or subways
- therefore cant hack trains even though there are train tracks in the game world
- weird ingame mtx shop with three currencies
- no slowmo mode
- cant listen to music while on foot like in wd1 and 2
- no mixed singleplayer invasion mode like in the first two games

and the worst one:

LESS HACKING OPTIONS THAN THE LAST GAME

Last edited:

s y

Nov 8, 2017
Thinking this will review a lot higher than people on here expect.

Watching this preview:

There's so much to this game

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco

Telaso

Oct 25, 2017
I've tried to play WD2 a few times over the this last year, I just can never get into it. This games looks incredible though and i'm stoked for it.

I'm the exact opposite. I liked WD1 well enough but I couldn't *stand* WD2 and its characters.

Exactly this. Everything they did made me cringe.

KrAzEd

Oct 27, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Game looks like a lot of fun. Looking forward to an open world London, it's been awhile....I think the last one was the Getaway? Not counting AC syndicate. This will hold me over until AC Valhalla. So many open world games incoming

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
Spotted in the wild in a Kitchener Walmart:

c9RQZu7.jpg

I have a $50cdn preorder so I didn't try to buy it. I value my $30 more than trying to get it a week early.

I did buy every single copy of Knack II they had though. For $15, how could I not?

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna guess at least high 70s to low 80s. Will be interesting to see where it lands in the end.

SunBroDave

Oct 25, 2017
The procedural protagonist system is so goddamn ambitious that if they can do it and still pull off some competent storytelling, this game is going to be mighty impressive.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
Going to grab uPlay+ for this and Valhalla. I wonder which will review better? Watch Dogs 2 is criminally underrated in a lot of ways so excited to see what they do with Legion.

The Gold Hawk

Jan 30, 2019
Yorkshire
yeah according to previewers the game even has LESS HACKING OPTIONS than the last game...
Well that stinks. I reckon that's due to the weird character class thing they decided to do.

I just wish they would have done a game with a main character who could be fleshed out...This feels like it was intended to be an MMO or something and they got scared and it just fell somewhere inbetween.

But at least there's gonna be DLC to add that insufferable, miserable white boy from the first game. ._.

ejoshua

Oct 27, 2017
The lack of main character has me really turned off but since I have uPlay+ I'm going to give it a shot, but I'm expecting to bounce off of it hard.

Greywaren

Jul 16, 2019
Spain
I'm expecting anything around 85 on MC. Really looking forward to this game, I loved WD2 and the whole "play as anyone" gimmick sounds interesting.

ThisIsPrfct

Jun 9, 2019
Thinking this will review a lot higher than people on here expect.

Watching this preview:

There's so much to this game

You can play the whole game using Aiden Pierce? And the story is a lot darker than WD2? I liked 2 but I loved Aiden and WD1 for the dark story, Aiden felt like a hacking Batman... If the story is darker and I can play the whole game as Aiden I might give this a try down the road... I have too much on my plate with Cyberpunk + Gamepass.

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This feels like the most interesting and bold AAA game to come along in a minute as far as game design is concerned. And the return of Clint Hocking after Far Cry 2 and Chaos Theory. Hopefully it doesn;'t disappoint!

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Whether the game ends up with an aggregate score in the low 50's or low 90's, I expect to like the various ideas born out of Hocking's affinity for systemic gameplay. I'm gonna turn on permadeath and see where that takes me.