• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Whitaker: *I can't waste time thanking him for his question, so here's a long pause instead.*

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Hoooooo;ly craaaaap this guy is gooood

Answer the stinking question, your non answer is clear confirmation that you've been sharing info on what you learned about cases involving him (Trump).

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Hate to bring up the H word, but....the difference in composure between people in hearings like Whitaker, Sessions, Kavanaugh, and....Hillary Clinton.... lol.

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
congressman thank you i just want to express my gratitude that you have asked such a good question, again, thank you, and as I have previously stated in my opening statement, I believe it has been made very clear that

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Mueller I'm sure already knows some of these answers. He's probably currently perjuring himself

WarMacheen

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Repubs talking about bi-partisan...seriously just stfu, it's like the Obama years didn't happen

CelestialAtom

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 26, 2017
At work and took a moment to watch his smart-ass remark to the Democratic Chairman. Fuck this asshole.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
"Hey guys, pervasive corruption at the highest level of government is one thing, but what about these three specific instances of crime?"

Oct 27, 2017
Pennsylvania proving once again it should be contracted.

"All they want to talk about is Mueller!....now let me talk about the wall."

Zip

Oct 28, 2017
Here's hoping the Dems forward the transcript to Mueller and they get Whitaker's ass on lying about slipping info and/or receiving directions from Trump.

Oct 25, 2017
Norman, OK
So basically, the pattern is:

Dems: "So, just how big of a stooge for Trump are you, exactly- and how are we not supposed to believe you're interfering with an investigation that you publicly blasted multiple times prior to your appointment?"

Republicans: "But, what about all the druuuuuuuuuuugs and brown people?"

Deleted member 11985

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's blatantly obvious that the Republicans and Whitaker are all working with the same notes. Each Republican has asked specifically themed questions like abortion, immigration, or sanctuary cities, and Whitaker just reads off his notes on that theme the entire time.