• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

JJH

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

SugarNoodles

Nov 3, 2017
Portland, OR
They seriously need to give a mic cut off button to the representative asking questions. It's ridiculous that whenever a white dude who's never been held accountable in his life doesnt feel like cooperating he simply doesnt have to.

LiquidSword

Oct 25, 2017
They are still trying to say that there was no family separation policy? This is crazy. Like do we really think they are that stupid? Trump literally said they were using it as a deterrent!

Shoes

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Collins literally cannot sit still at the top of the frame

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
Always nice when you see on camera when someone is made to realize and acknowledge what a piece of shit they are. See it all over his face.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe they're still trying to say that there was no policy of family separation, who do they think could believe that after months and months of reporting on it?

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

ABC News abc

"Your attorneys are prosecuting them, and your Department was not tracking parents who were separated from their children?" Rep. Pramila Jayapal asks Whitaker.

"Do you know what kind of damage has been done to children and families...Do you understand the magnitude of that?"

emptywheel @emptywheel

Jayapal: ARe you saying that CBP and ICE lied to GAO and they were given advanced notice?

BDTS: WE had a public event.

Jayapal: Prior to public event, they got no notice. Did USAs track when prosecuting parents from children?

emptywheel @emptywheel

BDTS: I don't believe we were tracking that.

Jayapal: When parents sentenced they are in DOJ custody, correct?

BDTS: Correct.

[BDTS drinks water, now sitting impassive]

Jayapal: DO you understand magnitude of that?

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
He really doesn't want to admit that there needs to be more resources devoted to stopping white domestic terrorism huh.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
thank you for recommending watching this on twitch OP. by some miracle of god the chat isn't a total hellspawn shithole and watching this with the running twitch chat commentary is hilarious

Gambit61

Oct 26, 2017
Holy crap I've been glued in since 2. I hope they keep the archives up because this is insane.