• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

kris.

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This dude's inability to answer simple yes or no questions is remarkable.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Sahil Kapur @sahilkapur

This is quite remarkable given how central the nexus of illegal immigration and crime is to the president's political identity.

Sahil Kapur @sahilkapur

Matt Whitaker, grilled by Rep. @MaryGayScanlon, won't say if the Justice Department has come up with evidence that people in the US illegally commit crimes at higher rates than legal residents.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
thank you for recommending watching this on twitch OP. by some miracle of god the chat isn't a total hellspawn shithole and watching this with the running twitch chat commentary is hilarious
I think all the rightwing idiots of twitch that watched in the beginning opted out and are going to make up shit how he
d e s t r o y e d them dirty dems on TheDonald afterwards.

Oct 25, 2017
lmao Nadler is totally giving me Senate President vibes from Mr Smith

tumblr_mp3i4s737H1rfq33zo7_250.gif

May 31, 2018
So, from what I've seen, this isn't anymore than catharsis for most folks.

Dems ask damning questions.

Whitaker finds words to run out the clock.

People on the left keep yelling at Whitaker to answer the questions "yes" or "no."

People on the right say he is giving clear answers and it's not what the left wants to hear.

The most all this is used for is "take a look at what he said here" clip segments on the news shows tonight that are marketed to confirm the watcher's bias depending on what channel you watch.

The muddy anger frenzy continues.

OrdinaryPrime

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

People on the left keep yelling at Whitaker to answer the questions "yes" or "no."

People on the right say he is giving clear answers and it's not what the left wants to hear.

The most all this is used for is "take a look at what he said here" clip segments on the news shows tonight that are marketed to confirm the watcher's bias depending on what channel you watch.

This is a public oversight hearing. What exactly are you expecting here? They are criticizing the department for their handling of their border policies. You're basically whining about this being a nothing-burger, I'm not sure what you're expecting.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017

Roger Stone was indicted for lying to Congress, among other things. These hearings matter.

RobotHaus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mars University

Catharsis helps, especially after 2 years of nonsense.

Maynerd

Oct 27, 2017
Redmond, WA
Shouldn't the DOJ be looking into a possible crime regarding the deaths of the children that were in custody? Shouldn't they have knowledge of information? I dunno just my thought. Probably a wrong thought.

May 31, 2018
Roger Stone was indicted for lying to Congress, among other things. These hearings matter.

True. But then he signed his name to a paper and went home. Then went to a VA Women for Trump rally and got a standing O. Then someone a few days ago posted him getting his hair done at a salon and laughing. I wish it mattered more.

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
True. But then he signed his name to a paper and went home. Then went to a VA Women for Trump rally and got a standing O. Then someone a few days ago posted him getting his hair done at a salon and laughing. I wish it mattered more.

And he will go to jail in a few months. This is some defeatist non-sense.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017

I mean he's not immediately going to be executed but he may very well be in prison for the rest of his life barring a pardon.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Whitaker drinks water like he's waiting for The Grateful Dead to kill everyone in the room

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Hahahahahaha fucked himself.

Edit- not that it is that serious to lie about something like that. By Tweet or phonecall when he first got the job.

OP
OP
Taki

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the sweating man emoticon in chat gets me every time

Sir Tsunami

Oct 25, 2017
hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha

Damn homie. Walked right into that.

He's getting lit up right now. Can't say he didn't meet with the president about it.