• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017
But then he said that she must have misunderstood him about the tweet and learning about it then. Yeah...that's what happened. lol.

Tachya

Oct 25, 2017
He didn't call himself "acting" AG, he just said AG.

And in the same breath he said he didn't have any written documents about recommendations to recuse or not, that it wasn't recorded for a "close call" decision.

That's a YIKES

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
Keep thinking I'll come back into OT and see this guy has been subpoenaed but nope.

I expect nothing and I'm still let down. :(

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017

Sahil Kapur @sahilkapur

This is quite remarkable given how central the nexus of illegal immigration and crime is to the president's political identity.

Sahil Kapur @sahilkapur

Matt Whitaker, grilled by Rep. @MaryGayScanlon, won't say if the Justice Department has come up with evidence that people in the US illegally commit crimes at higher rates than legal residents.

Exactly.

......so what's the fucking wall for......

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
"Sir, that's not my question. Let me repeat my question."

"Ok. Mission accomplished on that time waster."

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

emptywheel @emptywheel

Escobar: Do you have any reason to disagree with FBI data?

BDTS: WE regularly rely on.

Escobar: That's not my question. DO you have any reason to disagree w/FBI data?

BDTS: I do not have reason to.

emptywheel @emptywheel

Escobar: Did you ever create docs relating to pardons of indviduals.

BDTS: I'm aware of docs relating to pardons.

Nadler; Since it is blackletter law that someone may apply for asylum, entitled to legal assistance. Constitutional problem?

BDTS: Safe third country.

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not sure how that works, but can't private individuals apply for pardon, and wouldn't that go to the AG's office?

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
It is amazing how people keep getting sucked into Trump's orbit despite seeing incidents like this. Nobody who has ever interacted with Trump walked away clean, his filth corrupts everyone around him, and he will throw you under the bus without hesitation. But sooner or later, we'll be in another thread months from now watching another newcomers to his orbit endure a 7 hour hearing.

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
kHHym5J.jpg