• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 7156

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wish I wasn't at work during the event so I could participate on this.

Had I know it earlier I'd have left my PC on to access it remotely.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yea that was a really dumb question. I was just desperate because I couldn't login but I got guys.

Involution

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Sweet, hopefully it works while I'm logged in through firefox.

I've never been lucky during these giveaways though so not expecting anything. Happy for anyone who wins here though!

Vadara

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hope we get an email, I have too many games already to actually notice if I got a new one, lol

ShaggsMagoo

Oct 28, 2017
I have the stream going on mixer and steam on my computer upstairs, the easy allies stream on my iPad, and the 4K stream on the tv. I'm good to go.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just watching it on twitch for the shitposting kappa

Hah that too, I like to see the chat

Hope we get an email, I have too many games already to actually notice if I got a new one, lol

"Can I play the game right away?
If you win, the game will be granted directly to your library and you can begin to play as soon as you like. Steam will also notify the winners after the broadcast."

skullmuffins

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a list of what games they are giving away?
Perhaps not doing a drive by is a good idea:

• Prey
  • Hellblade
  • Cuphead
  • What Remains of Edith Finch
  • Please Knock on My Door
  • Hidden Folks
  • Nidhogg 2
  • Divinity OS 2
  • Tooth and Tail
  • Hollow Knight
  • Mr Shifty
  • Old Man's Journey
  • CSGO
  • Night In the Woods
  • NBA 2K18
  • Tekken 7
  • Xcom 2 + War of the Chosen
These are all excellent games (bar NBA 2k18). 150 winners every 15mins

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a list of what games they are giving away?

http://store.steampowered.com/prizes/view/2155400354637870753

Prey, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, Cuphead, What Remains of Edith Finch, Please Knock on My Door, Hidden Folks, Nidhogg 2, Divinity: Original Sin 2, Tooth and Tail, Slime Rancher, Hallow Knight, Mr Shifty, Old Man's Journey, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Night in the Woods, NBA 2K18 - Legend Edition Gold, TEKKEN 7, Project CARS 2, XCOM 2 + War of the Chosen DLC, Pyre

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Is it the way it was recorded or the way it's being streamed that's causing the weird motion trails?
It's like this on Twitch too.

Hope the live stuff will be not like this.

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
Steam stream seems to be several seconds behind Twitch, and I had to drop it down to 720p to stop rampant ghosting.

EDIT: Ugh, ghosting is back again.

Khalid

Oct 25, 2017
Steam stream seems to be several seconds behind Twitch, and I had to drop it down to 720p to stop rampant ghosting.

EDIT: Ugh, ghosting is back again.
I have 3 stream going (mixpot, warframe and steam giveaway). Mixer stream is in front of every one. Twitch is behind 7 seconds and Steam is behind 20 seconds.