• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
World War Z the game, huh? With that many bodies onscreen won't it run pretty badly?

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
Steam is doing some sort of throttling if it's not focussed, I click on the window and the ghosting and lag immediately goes away.

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Del Toro, Reedus, Kojima are all here -they come as a posse, so that's no surprise, lol. They're like the nerd brat-pack.

Ultratech

Oct 25, 2017
Trying to watch the Steam stream, but holy crap is it terrible.

Very choppy and laggy for me.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I see some games have already been given away. Any winners here?

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
Tangentially related but is Nier actually going to go on sale for this? It's on the sale page but it doesn't have a discount.

nintendoman58

Oct 25, 2017
I'm logged in on the Steam client watching it but not logged in through my browser. Am I still eligible for a game?

skullmuffins

Oct 25, 2017
I'm logged in on the Steam client watching it but not logged in through my browser. Am I still eligible for a game?
how are they gonna know it's you if you're not logged into your account on the browser that you're watching it on? you need to be logged in wherever it is you're watching. doesn't matter what you watch it with.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So I have to watch TGA on Steam (chance to win a game), Twitch (chance? to win a Warframe cape), and Mixer.com (change to win???)?

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
So, has a game been given away yet? how is this steam thing working at this point?