• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island

No details on platforms (Though more than likely it'll just be the OG Xbox version through BC due to being a mixxpot). If you have an xbox and were going to watch the stream anyway, might as well get something out of it as well.

Azerth

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
guess i may as well and watch it live then

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
That's dope

Check this game out if you haven't, one of Bioware's best imo.

852565.gif

tumblr_n2wcpqprkS1qjl1wro3_400.gif

Deleted member 35071

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
thats a free $10 game. sure ill bite.

I played a little on gamepass awhile ago. Its def enhanced because it looked surprisingly good for an old game

TreIII

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, MD
Hmm. Eh, why not~?

I can only hope that between this and the apparent "Old Republic" styled saber we see in the teaser, that we're really going to start exploring that side of the lore again in Fallen Order.

Fuchsia

Oct 28, 2017
KOTOR is a must play if you like RPGs. Absolute masterpiece. The music is also incredible and deserves its own shoutout.

JG_Lionheart

Dec 3, 2018
Hmmm...man I've tried about like 10 times to get into KOTOR but I can't. I did spam grenades and Critical Strike...that probably wasn't a good idea huh?

darthbob

One Winged Slayer
Nov 20, 2017
Love the X1X version of KotOR but wish it had the Yavin DLC!

Still, absolutely worth playing through even today.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Mixer never works for me when it comes to getting those gifts. Ever. I hate it. I didn't get any of the E3 or Inside Xbox rewards on my Xbox One.

Knowing that I'm not going to get Kotor makes me even angrier.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
It's crazy to think any star wars fan doesn't have the KOTOR games at this point. They're fantastic games that have been mere bucks at several times.

The best thing about these games is that you start with a the light sabres predecessor, the fibroblade and then slowly learn to make your light sabres and mod them. The pay off when you finally feel like a Jedi or Sith is amazing.

Deleted member 8860

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Is there any way to do this from PC? I already have KotOR, but I wouldn't mind having a Xbox copy on my account if I ever get an Xbox One (or if Microsoft brings Xbox backwards compatibility to PC).

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
KOTOR is a must play if you like RPGs. Absolute masterpiece. The music is also incredible and deserves its own shoutout.

Hmmm...man I've tried about like 10 times to get into KOTOR but I can't. I did spam grenades and Critical Strike...that probably wasn't a good idea huh?

Try going full melee blender. Get flurry, dual wield lightsabers, and just buff yourself with force speed, etc. DPS machine.

Oct 27, 2017
Beaten this game 4 times already. Going through KOTOR 2 again with the enhanced edition with the extra modded content. crazy how better than 1 it is.

Khalid

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any way to do this from PC? I already have KotOR, but I wouldn't mind having a Xbox copy on my account if I ever get an Xbox One (or if Microsoft brings Xbox backwards compatibility to PC).
Yes. Just watch Mixer on PC and be sure to be sign in with your Microsoft account.

bossmonkey

Avenger
Nov 9, 2017
Hmm. Eh, why not~?

I can only hope that between this and the apparent "Old Republic" styled saber we see in the teaser, that we're really going to start exploring that side of the lore again in Fallen Order.

Pretty sure it's been confirmed to be between ep 3 and 4 following an abandoned padawan.

TreIII

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, MD
Pretty sure it's been confirmed to be between ep 3 and 4 following an abandoned padawan.

It indeed was. But between that and the recent post from Respawn, it does sound like said Padawan is going to be delving into some things from an older era. Hence, my interest and hope that it means we get our first taste of the "new" Old Republic that Disney will introduce in due time.

Gunslinger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I recommend everyone to watch it on mixer then as this is probably not just the best SW game ever made but one of the best games ever made period.

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Beaten this game 4 times already. Going through KOTOR 2 again with the enhanced edition with the extra modded content. crazy how better than 1 it is.
I totally agree. With the patches and mods, the story, characters, writing is just so much better. Truely one of the best from Obsidian

bossmonkey

Avenger
Nov 9, 2017
It indeed was. But between that and the recent post from Respawn, it does sound like said Padawan is going to be delving into some things from an older era. Hence, my interest and hope that it means we get our first taste of the "new" Old Republic that Disney will introduce in due time.

Huh, well I'd be down for that but I'm beginning to wonder if Disney is getting gun shy about that era. They really only have one shot to introduce it properly and have to be so careful not to screw it up. Maybe this'll let them dip a toe in the water, so to speak.

Remo Williams

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 13, 2018
It's a portmanteau of Mixer and jackpot. Just free stuff.

PSA: MAKE SURE YOU ASSOCIATE YOUR MIXER ACCOUNT WITH YOUR XBL ACCOUNT. account setting on mixer. If you don't, you won't get free stuff.

I don't think that getting free stuff is guaranteed either way. I watched a bunch of mixpot streams, logged in and all, but only received free content for some of them. So in my experience it's more like a draw, but with decent chances.

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
I don't think that getting free stuff is guaranteed either way. I watched a bunch of mixpot streams, logged in and all, but only received free content for some of them. So in my experience it's more like a draw, but with decent chances.
Not sure. But not logging in a guaranteed way to get nothing. I do know sometimes the better prizes are actually like a lottery (Division Beta keys recently, for example), but in my experience I've almost always gotten something.