• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Thoughts?

• This shit appeals to me

Votes: 92 15.0%
  • My interest has been piqued

Votes: 87 14.2%
  • Meh

Votes: 207 33.7%
  • Hard Pass

Votes: 228 37.1%

• Total voters

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
2 hours and 44 minutes before the Ubi conference but we get to take an early look at Legion through the leaked box art. Looks like they're doubling down on Watch_Dogs 2's wacky tone. Also the no lethal weapon rumor seems to be wrong? I'm going off the pre-order bonus and the silenced pistol + shotguns on the cover.

Ybq0ZMM.png

QR43YcD.png

c1uZAmV.png

HwfjqLJ.png

Last edited:

tadale

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta
Not exactly thrilling. Reminds me of Payday.

EDIT: But the faceless protagonist thing on the box also (probably intentionally) evokes Fortnite.

Oct 27, 2017
Worthy of saying: creative director Jonathan Morin from the first and second episode is not directing this one. He's probably on a new IP for next-gen.

dm101

Nov 13, 2018
I've played the first two watchdogs and quite liked them. That box art sure is strange.

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
I miss the first game's dark, techno thriller mood. Protagonist was full but the concept was stronger then.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Whatever the hell they're going for is just unappealing to me.

King Alamat

Nov 22, 2017
Hell yeah, fuck the haters. Watch_Dogs 1 was a miserable slog and the salt generated by the tone shit gives me life.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
All those masks must mean microtransactions galore. Also that case looks thick, 2+ blurays maybe?

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
yeah this just made my interest vanish, mostly because guns are there. Was really hoping they'd finally move away from them.

Now I'm expecting a billion cockney gangsters like every other game set in London

Machine Law

Oct 26, 2017
I hate it. The masks look horrible and I heavily dislike the tone they are going for. I expected something more serious from Watch Dogs.