• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
LMAO @ the Lube Goober

This, uh...this Veidt stuff right now. This is weirder than just "clones" or "robots". Or rather more explicit than I expected them to get with it.

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
So he fishes clones from a lake huh.

I think this pretty much confirms that Veidt is living in some sort of artificial environment.

Nov 1, 2017
He confirmed he's kept there prisoner and he didn't create the clones.

So yeah, on Mars theory sounds right but why would Manhattan return and do that.

TheDarkKnight

Oct 25, 2017
Lot of good answers revealed this episode.

Seems like we might have met the big bad. And also possibly the one holding Veidt?

Deleted member 9317

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York
He confirmed he's kept there prisoner and he didn't create the clones.

So yeah, on Mars theory sounds right but why would Manhattan return and do that.
I don't think he's on Mars. He's probably on some cryogenic eternal sleep and made that deal with the Asian woman. Some sort of bubble that's created to suppress him or others.

If Squid was Veidt's way of suppressing the masses and creating a Utopia, this is one way to create a perfect utopia for whoever is in the bubble.

Nov 1, 2017
I don't think he's on Mars. He's probably on some cryogenic eternal sleep and made that deal with the Asian woman. Some sort of bubble that's created to suppress him or others.

If Squid was Veidt's way of suppressing the masses and creating a Utopia, this is one way to create a perfect utopia for whoever is in the bubble.

You could be right. She does strike me as the type to do something slightly....nefarious. Carrying on Veidts great work perhaps? Vietnam might have been a sore spot for her, could be payback is on her mind.

Her kids....clones?

TheDarkKnight

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't seen any previews but I'm starting to wonder if Manhattan really did go to another dimension and isn't even on mars (could be doctored footage) or anywhere.

TTG

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
I told you all it wasn't Manhattan dropping the car, doesn't make any sense. The rest of the episode is kind of whatever, but mostly enjoyable.

Nov 1, 2017
In the comic, does Manhattan help win the Vietnam war?

Totally.

Entirely. The Americans were losing like they did in our reality but then they sent big blue in.

He exploded people real good.

Yeah, I'm almost certain her daughter is actually a clone.

So who y'all believe is Lube Man?

With memories no less. Kinda like the other two clones Veidt has probably, if not just beneath the subconscious.

Foxashel

Banned
Jul 18, 2019
I think Trieu is trying to get revenge on Manhattan for what he did the Vietnam war. Or something. But then I have no clue what is going on with Veidt. Or the Kalvary. What is going on? I need more!

Deleted member 9317

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York
I think Trieu is trying to get revenge on Manhattan for what he did the Vietnam war. Or something. But then I have no clue what is going on with Veidt. Or the Kalvary. What is going on? I need more!
Doubt it's as petty as revenge. She is Veidt 2.0.

Something big happens in three days, that will do great harm to his great-grandaughter's family.

Whatever it is, it'll happen prior to 3 days; It'll actually happen an episode earlier off-screen.
(Everyone about to be put in a bubble to freak them out even more lol). That or ancestors about to be brought to life.

Last edited:

GringoSuave89

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
LA, CA
This is a show about racial trama. Will and the Tulsa Massacre, now Trieu with the Vietnam War. It's gonna be fascinating to see how this all comes together.