• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017

The list:

10. Resident Evil 3
9. Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2 Grand Prix
8. Predator: Hunting Grounds
7. Kirby Fighters 2
6. Rocket Arena
5. Crysis: Remastered
4. Battle Toads
3. Panzer Dragoon: Remake
2. Minecraft Dungeons
1. Marvel's Avengers

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
People were disappointed by Rocket Arena? I never once looked at that game and thought "this has potential written on it" lmao

SunBroDave

Oct 25, 2017
Surprised Resident Evil 3 is so low on the list, considering how good Resident Evil 2 was

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Minecraft Dungeons was disappointing? thought it was decently received

Roliq

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 23, 2018
Honestly it was so dumb that for Kirby fighters 2 they only had 5 of the 15 dream friends from Star Allies, like the movesets were already done

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Resident Evil 3 should be higher. It was barely a remake and disappointed so hard. Not only that, now we will never get the remake RE3 deserved.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
(dis)honorable mentions from the video:
- deadly premonition 2
- pokemon mystery dungeon dx
- exit the gungeon
- disintegration

DP2 should have been in the main list

Shadownet

Oct 29, 2017
Why is RE3 disappointing? Honestly asking, I haven't pay much attention to it. I enjoyed RE2 a lot, and planning on playing RE3 after Cyberpunk.

elenarie

Game Developer
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
This does no good to anyone.

How about focusing on being positive instead?

Unicorn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
So, Panzer Dragoon is on there because SEGA misunderstood the definition between a remake and a remaster?

LOL

also, it has a 90%+ on Steam

Oct 16, 2020
RE3 was a really fun concise game. It's not as great as 2remake but with a one year turn around a smaller game should have been expected.

RivalGT

Dec 13, 2017
Crysis: Remastered is the one for me, its a perfect example on how not to remaster a game.

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
- deadly premonition 2
- exit the gungeon
- disuntegration

Agreed. I was so excited for DP2 and got a switch because of it.

Oh well. Atleast I can play Hades, BOTW, HW and Mario Odyssey so I didn't regret it.

Rirse

Jun 29, 2019
Man I didn't like the RE3 remake as much. Why all the zombies feel like bullet sponges. On normal it takes about five headshots to take a zombie down.

Deleted member 63122

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 16, 2020
Man, Minecraft Dungeons is giving me Gauntlet Legends vibe and I truly loved playing those games back in the day. I'm loving Minecraft Dungeons. Been playing it with my wife and son.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
How was minecraft dungeons disappointing? First that not many even expected much from it, being a totally out of nowhere idea, and second that was a fun albeit short experience that was well received.

Mojo gotta mojo I guess

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Jokes on them, I wasn't excited for any of those, so there's no disappointment. I mean that Panzer Dragoon Remake looked like total ass from second one of the reveal, never expected it to be good.

PROh1bited

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Predator? That game looked like shit the moment they announced it. No way in hell anyone was disappointed by that.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
RE3 should be higher because people were actually expecting more, unlike Rocket Arena, Avengers and Battletoads.

Minecraft Dungeons was fine for what it is. Too bad DLC's aren't on GP, so I won't play them so soon.

V has come to

Dec 4, 2019
i loved RE3 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but i also never cared about the original game so maybe that's why. pleasantly surprised to not see TLOU2 on the list

should have waited for Cyberpunk to release

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
Minecraft dungeons was fine. Not amazing but not dissapointing.

RE3 was a let down after how great RE2 was.

Battletoads was complete trash and I was so bummed out about it.

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why is RE3 disappointing? Honestly asking, I haven't pay much attention to it. I enjoyed RE2 a lot, and planning on playing RE3 after Cyberpunk.
It was barely a remake. All it was is REmake 2 but more linear and reeks of lost potential.

Still a fun game but my god do I hate we will never get a true remake of 3 that it deserves.

hikarutilmitt

Dec 16, 2017
Avengers? Did anyone actually expect it to be good considering all of the negative press and poor showings it had?
Except that what was there was good. If you weren't jaded by the early showings and E3 memes, the beta was actually a decent look at how the game could be. The final game was actually good until you got into the GAAS aspects of the multiplayer.

So, yes, some of us thought it was good until the momentum just kind of stopped.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
- deadly premonition 2
- exit the gungeon
- disintegration

There was an Exit the Gungeon? And it wasn't very good? Well that's disappointing after how much I loved the original.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Minecraft Dungeons was legit. Sure it wasn't as deep as Diablo or something but it got my daughter to get interested in dungeon crawlers and we played quite a bit.

lojo

Oct 27, 2017
I loved RE3 remake, but people were disappointed because a lot of stuff from the original didn't make into the remake and it was a short game.

zaxil456

Aug 4, 2020
If Avengers is #1, RE3 should definitely be higher.

I mean I liked the game but it definitely didn't live up to the hype.

Oct 27, 2017
Minecraft Dungeons being on this list absolutely stinks of one of these "I'm a massive nerd who can't process what this game is because it doesn't do X, Y and Z that I wanted it to".

I play Dungeons a lot with my kids and we always have a blast. Really good fun and the core loop works just fine.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
Thought the general consensus around most of them were about what people expected though? Strange list outside of RE3 and Avengers imo

benzopil

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like there weren't too many disappointing games this year if you have to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find them