• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
2 gifts from Sabas
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
    Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Sabas Sabas!

This is a three-day raffle that will expire in 72 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Sabas said:
    what better way to celebrate than a giveaway? I have one code for the FFXIV starter edition and one code for those already playing: a 60-day sub code.
    unfortunately these codes are region restricted to north america because thanks square-enix for your archaic account management system.

my only stipulations for this are:
    • if you get the starter code and decide to continue the game subbed if you'd kindly enter my recruitment code which I will pm you after the giveaway is over. we both get items out of it so it's a win-win! :D
    • I disabled lurkers from entering so if you want to enter, post! about 3 years of waypoint/vice gaming have gone by and I'd love to hear your favorite waypoint moments.
    • 72 hours because waypoint 72 (lol)

These are our awesome prizes:

• PC PC: Final Fantasy XIV Online Starter Edition [NA] - Won by gazoinks gazoinks (2 entries)
    • PC PC: Final Fantasy XIV Online: 60 Day Time Card [NA] - Won by Salarians Salarians (4 entries)