Waypoint |OT| video games...are good

Avengers23

Oct 25, 2017
Am I misremembering, or did Patrick say somewhere recently (this week’s Waypoints? Twitter?) that the Evangelion content is coming?

Mafro

Oct 25, 2017

Sounds like Danika might be hanging around for their E3 stuff?

Last edited:

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017

Sounds like Danika might be hanging around for their E3 stuff?
She's between jobs currently so I think she may be hanging with them? That'd be neat.

I failed to ever actually watch their E3 stuff last year, like a fool, so I'm gonna try to catch a decent amount this year if I can.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Austin: So, Rob...
Rob: Oh, hello.

[Camera immediately pans to Rob, who has been offscreen (and silent!) up until now.]

Stream starts super strong.

Brakke

Oct 27, 2017
Rob had a whole story on a pod recently about being a Big Dude and intimidated knuckleheads out of fighting.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I should probably rewatch it later, I only caught some of it and was half-watching but even that was Good

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Grocery stream is a good watch.
Pretty sure it was about how he unwittingly ran a protection racket in elementary/primary school.
Yes. Can't remember the pod name, but I'm pretty sure his antics are in the description. Think it was on a Waypoints from a couple months ago, perhaps even last year. I might be wrong though.

grmltr

Oct 25, 2017
What is vice gaming waypoint's schedule? From their periscope it seems they are doing a podcast on sun..?

Patrick bait I wanna do bad things to you, slide up in my window.

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Oct 25, 2017
So was it commonly known that Natalie appears to be LA based now?

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not against their E3 coverage being entirely grocery related

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017

I just missed this one so I’m watching it now, it contains Rob holding a large knife and a Table Friends crossover, this is the real E3 baby