Waypoint |OT| video games...are good

OP
OP
Mezentine

Mezentine

Oct 25, 2017
With those, I will carve out some time to just lie down and listen to them (or if I'm on a plane as it's the holidays) and this is because A) I am very familiar with the cast and B) they are deliberately short form to fit one episode.

FatT is like, a huge investment though in terms of requiring my undivided attention.
Yeah this is exactly my problem. I can do 1.5-2 hours for a holiday special, but listening to FaaT on my commute or while I'm working I'm just missing stuff constantly because my brain temporarily loses focus

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Oct 25, 2017
Natalie has had something new coming soon for an insane amount of time.

This better be a mastahpeece.

Salarians

Oct 25, 2017
I was strongly considering remaking my ffxiv character, possibly making them a sexy bunny lady or sexy lion man, but I have grown too attached to my weird grumpy heal dad

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
I was strongly considering remaking my ffxiv character, possibly making them a sexy bunny lady or sexy lion man, but I have grown too attached to my weird grumpy heal dad
You get one fantasia (the paid item to remake your character's appearance/race) for free when you finish ARR. Or at least, I did back when I finished it.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I wonder where Cado got that 140-something number for the Hobbit from. People bitched and moaned endlessly about the 48 fps I'm surprised it didn't lock into people's heads.