• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Waypoint |OT| video games...are good

Oct 25, 2017
It’s been some years but I was fond of Death Parade, it’s a neat thing. And the OP song fucking rules, there’s that.

the band recreated the video for the hell of it too, which is fun:

also, there’s an OVA from before the series (that isn’t super important at all but is canon/referenced a bit) called Death Billiards that I believe is available on YouTube, so I’d suggest checking that out if you want to see what it’s like before watching the show

Oct 26, 2017
It’s been some years but I was fond of Death Parade, it’s a neat thing. And the OP song fucking rules, there’s that.

the band recreated the video for the hell of it too, which is fun:

also, there’s an OVA from before the series (that isn’t super important at all but is canon/referenced a bit) called Death Billiards that I believe is available on YouTube, so I’d suggest checking that out if you want to see what it’s like before watching the show
Wait. Having not yet heard the episode, your post is making me think of a thing I once watched about two guys who died and then played billiards in a purgatory bar to see who would go up and who would go down. Is that the thing? And there's a whole series about it?

Oct 25, 2017
Wait. Having not yet heard the episode, your post is making me think of a thing I once watched about two guys who died and then played billiards in a purgatory bar to see who would go up and who would go down. Is that the thing? And there's a whole series about it?
Yeah, that’s almost certainly it. If you liked that, you should definitely check the full series out.

It kinda starts with episodes that are just games like that, and then gets more into the world/characters who run the games too.

Oct 26, 2017
This dragons dogma song fucking rules what the fuck
It's the hypest shit ever and when Dark Arisen was a ps+ I thought it would be a great time to finally play that expansion since I never did before when I just have the base game on 360.

But I was distraught to learn Dangan was removed as the title screen music and it basically gutted all my drive to play the game. I have strange priorities.

I'll wait on the next big sale on steam so I can buy it and mod the music back in for the proper experience.

Oct 26, 2017
Except Dragon's dogma's world was such a tedious, uninteresting piece of shit to explore holy shit.
Yaa...

Dragon's Dogma was unfortunately a game that I wanted to like more than I did. It has such huge fundamental flaws that are hard to overlook if the combat with monsters doesn't carry the game enough for you.