• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nerokis

Oct 25, 2017
I am glad Cado is on the podcasts and he can laugh all he wants.

the last 10 or so minutes of the -2 pod featured some fantastic Cado laughter

infectious, pure, joyous, wonderful laughter

the kind of laughter that doesn't have to be particularly loud to be room-filling, that somehow feels like it changes the composition of the lighting around you to be a little more warm

shitting on such a laugh is the action of a monster

GlassEmpires

Dec 10, 2018
a_cado_appears_in_the_background could be the next meme, if audio was as easily distributed as pictures

just 'shop(?) his laugh into funny moments at a low volume

TheMathyFolf

Oct 27, 2017
parts 4 and 7 are the best JoJo parts

part 3 is kinda bad

part 6 is good and part 5 is iffy but I read the older bad translation

1 is ok and 2 is good but both are very... dated...

(I read the manga like 6 years ago + watched a few episodes of part 4)

I haven't watched or read any JoJo, I'd like to at some point.

Roy

Oct 27, 2017
I think these guys have overtaken Giant Bomb as my favourite podcast crew, love the deep diving into just demos and dissecting trailers and all that🙂 They're also less cynical and sarcastic, the same reason why Vinny Caravelo is my fav.

So is Natalie back? And where's Danielle?

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
really loving the zelda discussion, they went deep in a way that I appreciate, especially with Natalie the Joyous Gamer managing to make the haircut discussion something quite personally touching

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
really loving the zelda discussion, they went deep in a way that I appreciate, especially with Natalie the Joyous Gamer managing to make the haircut discussion something quite personally touching
I have to catch up. Theyre putting out so much content and I love it. Also incredibly happy natalie is back. I'm so sad she left (but happy for her).

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I utterly failed to catch up on last night's by more than like an hour doing the day today because: brain bad.

I'll try to catch up more tomorrow; not likely I'll be catching much more of this live, unfortunately, but I really enjoyed the first few nights so I do want to make a point of listening to all of what I'm missing ASAP.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah I would love to listen but don't have 12 hours. Same thing with Giantbomb
I don't watch the GB's dev interview/discussion videos, so I find them watching the press conferences and doing short recap discussions with the team to be perfect for me.

I'm slowly working through Waypoint's gigantic E3 podcasts and it's frankly exhausting, haha. I love 'em, but a 1.5-2 hour podcast from them once or twice a week is usually my limit.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
Patrick: I ended up scanning the bartender and I chose her because her stat sheet came up and one of the bits was, "most recent google search: pegging"
Austin: good for her
Patrick: and I said "I will recruit you"
Dante: I need your skill set, ma'am

Edit:
btw here's that article on warframe lore that Austin mentioned for anyone who is interested

Last edited:

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017

was wondering when they'd fit in the pod, something to look forward to after I get some sleep

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Is he always like this, or does Rob look like he wants to die during this entire conversation? Lol
6a45b887e4b7e536b4fb5874f3e26df5272def42.jpeg

That's just Rob.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Googling "rob zacny gif" returns exactly zero Rob Zacny gifs.

This is today's Internet crime.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Austin mentioned Evangelion content.

God is in heaven, and all is right with the world.

Austin is in his bullshit, and all is right with the world.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I am curious as to how Austin is making with this whole pondsmith thing. I recall him looking up to him when cyberpunk was announced

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Ok so if I was drawing the waypoint crew with their Pokémon who gets what

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Farfetch'd.

Edit: I still haven't decided who gets the Farfetch'd or why, but all the same: Farfetch'd.

Last edited: