• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

finally at the top of my "rob zacny gif" image search

ROB HAS ARRIVED, OPEN THE DOOR

Holundrian

Oct 25, 2017
Now that EVA is over can we hope for lore reasons to come back?
The wait has been long and I dearly miss the vibes of that podcast.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Remember the good old days, when E3 had the Joyous Gamer and everything was ok on the surface at least

DtL5KoEUUAA6llL.jpg:large

GlassEmpires

Dec 10, 2018
i'm glad rob went the road less traveled with the blue lion house. with the gang going through all three routes together we'll get the five star podcasts we deserve

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
blue lions crew vibed with me very quickly, glad I picked them

still eager to see the other houses in subsequent playthroughs, I get the impression that even though you can recruit the majority of characters, the core default group of the house is still where the house's story is centered, at least that's what it seems like where I'm at (pretty early on)

so the ensemble will be different

Edit:
Rob.... thank you.....

Last edited:

GSR

Oct 25, 2017
Rob getting into Fire Emblem, and particularly this Fire Emblem, is a blessing

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i can't wait for him to relate it to the fucking war of the roses or some historical shit i don't know anything about but will love hearing rob talk about. it turns out there was an ancient greek academy run by the lady pope who trained everybody from everywhere, it only lasted ten years but then the students came back and fought each other in a big class reunion, it was super good...

OP
OP
Mezentine

Mezentine

Oct 25, 2017
Rob getting into Fire Emblem is almost enough to get me into Three Houses. I think I just need to be sold on how serious the post-timeskip story is and how much the characters have matured

benj

Oct 27, 2017
as someone who hasn't played Fire Emblem before, Three Houses is so, so good. a goty contender for me

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
Rob getting into Fire Emblem is almost enough to get me into Three Houses. I think I just need to be sold on how serious the post-timeskip story is and how much the characters have matured

i'm fairly sure i'm about a month away from having to totally merk a former student

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
IT'S A WAR GAME ASHBY THESE CHILD SOLDIERS ARE ALL GUNNA DIE

Zocano

Oct 26, 2017
Rob talking about FE is piquing my interest but high school relationship management is still a giant turn off to me.

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
Rob talking about FE is piquing my interest but high school relationship management is still a giant turn off to me.

honestly it's not really relationship management insomuch as it is relationship bar filling. it's not like people get pissed at you if you like other people, it's just opportunity costs because of the calender/time mechanic

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Patrick is the type of guy who would prefer a harem isekai show over deeply psychological thrillers like Eva.

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
Patrick likes stock anime cliche characters in games, but feels compelled to pretend he doesn't. Dude was pushing FE Awakening, the Zero Escape games, and Danganronpa. Why must we go along with this charade?

lol is patrick just dan rykert from a slightly different starting position

Brakke

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rob told a story about a dream he had. 🤮

And here I thought he could do no wrong. 🤦‍♂️

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017
God I know Austin said he didn't have time for FFXIV but goddamn Heavensward was so fucking good. I fell off FFXIV back in the ARR days but this summer has just been catch up on FFXIV season for me. It's incredible what YoshiP and his team have accomplished.

hankenta

Oct 25, 2017
Bernadetta is tragic. In every support conversation she's a shut in, afraid to talk to people, faints standing up when confronted by a face to face conversation. In the battlefield she is scared, her voice lines is her wishing she could go back to the university, begging for the killing to end – while being the most brutal, stone-cold killer on the field one- or two-shotting almost anything in both offence and defence.

Uncharted's narrative dissonance has nothing on Bernadetta.