• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX

I guess we'll see it at The Game Awards. If you want to know more about the game from the information that leaked, check out this thread.

Sources: Looney Tunes and Tom & Jerry (both on Twitter)

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
That's a pretty neat marketing idea. Guess they'll announce the game before the VGAs.

BackwardCap

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
You'd think they would cancel or rework these sort of things after it all gets leaked so explicitly.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
batman-vs-elmer-fudd-2.png
Need Elmer Fudd for a Batman rematch

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
Was hoping this gets revealed earlier so NRS shows their next project at the game awards. I wonder if WB is going to try to space NRS' game out even more to create space between them if they both could be coming close together.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, is this a legit comic or a fan-made panel ?
These were official crossovers

www.kotaku.com.au

DC Comics' New Looney Tunes Crossovers Are Delightfully Bonkers

Cover art for Lex Luthor/Porky Pig and Catwoman/Sylvester and Tweety. God, Porky’s face you guys. Porky’s face. Image: Ben Oliver (DC Comics), Emanuela Lupacchino (DC Comics) How do you top Elmer Fudd crossing paths with Batman? Well, Lex Luthor taking Porky Pig to Washington, DC might be how...

dgamemaster

Jun 29, 2020
the subtle Daffy deconfirm means my speculative roster is already wrong and the game hasn't even been announced yet

multiversus is the greatest time I've had with game speculation in a long, long ass time

Great Martinez Jr.

▲ Legend ▲
Feb 2, 2021
Mexico
In the wise words of some movie director (I don't remember if it was Steven Spielberg, Guillermo del Toro or Peter Jackson):

"I hope it's not terrible!"