• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zoidn

Dec 23, 2018
Would be a really good time for Unreal Tournament to make a comeback. Imagine the possibilities with Epic's endless money.

Dolobill

Oct 25, 2017
Picked up Amid Evil and Dusk during the sale. Played the first few worlds of Amid Evil. It's so good! I never played Heretic/Hexen, so the aesthetic is new to me and I fucking love it.

Deleted member 1190

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So Wrath quietly came out on Early Access, and got a new trailer.

store.steampowered.com

WRATH: Aeon of Ruin on Steam

Blast, slice and shred through your enemies in this hardcore FPS inspired by the icons of the '90s, powered by the legendary Quake-1 Tech. Taking place in a realm left to rot, take up arms, unearth long-forgotten secrets and hunt down the Guardians of the Old World.

Anyone pick it up?

basic_text

Oct 27, 2017
Derby, UK
So Wrath quietly came out on Early Access, and got a new trailer.

store.steampowered.com

WRATH: Aeon of Ruin on Steam

Blast, slice and shred through your enemies in this hardcore FPS inspired by the icons of the '90s, powered by the legendary Quake-1 Tech. Taking place in a realm left to rot, take up arms, unearth long-forgotten secrets and hunt down the Guardians of the Old World.

Anyone pick it up?

As much as I love throwback FPS games, I really don't think I can support 3D Realms again after them walking back the whole Ion Maiden thing.

Slime

Oct 25, 2017
I only liked these games when they were big annoying mazes with keycards and secret passages and stuff so this is cool with me

I just wish there was a true Marathon successor with terminals and rampant AI and shit

Oct 27, 2017
Some of the best level design I've ever played was in Duke Nukem 3D, as it felt like a proper space that made sense. Never really liked the labyrinthine mazes of Doom. I'm excited to see a new wave of games like this and I hope they all come to PS4.

Although I'll be staying away from anything by 3D Realms due to the whole fucking Ion Fury fiasco.