• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AgentStrange

Oct 25, 2017
hansel-ve-gretel-cadi-avcilari-izle-512.jpg

WHHHY?!? WHY WOULD SOMEONE MAKE THIS!!! IT'S SO STUPID. MAKES ME MAD THAT PEOPLE AGREED TO THIS. whatweretheythinking!!??

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
It is actualy a very fun movie. There are MUCH worst movies out there, specially in the "grim fairy tale" genre

Abstrusity

Oct 27, 2017
It's good stupid fun, like Transformers, or Fast and Furious.

It's really not much more offensive than those.

Alternative post: "This is what passes for contemporary art, movies were a mistake, it's all trash"

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
They were planning on making a sequel and tv series too, so at least we partially redeemed ourselves as a species

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
There are FLESH EATING BUTTERFLIES in Snow White and the Huntsman and that one got a sequel. We failed much worst in that one

UCBooties

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Pennsylvania, USA
I thought this was pretty fun. The two leads were amusing and Famke Janssen is clearly having a blast playing the villain. Also, any movie is improved by the presence of ludicrous steampunk automatic crossbows.

OP
OP
AgentStrange

AgentStrange

Oct 25, 2017
Ok made I've jumped the gun here a bit. It's the weekend, I'm on pain meds, and I'm tired. How does this compare to say Hugh Jackman's Van Helsing or League of Extraordinary Gentleman?

Ganzlinger

Oct 27, 2017
I really enjoyed that movie. I'm even aboard for a sequel if they bring Arterton and Renner back.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Ok made I've jumped the gun here a bit. It's the weekend, I'm on pain meds, and I'm tired. How does this compare to say Hugh Jackman's Van Helsing or League of Extraordinary Gentleman?
maybe a little better than them, imo

it has fun, sam raimi-ish witch designs, lots of cool gorey moments, not too much CG, and the actors do pretty well and seem like they are enjoying themselves in the roles

ecks vs sever this is not