• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Arkev

Oct 25, 2017
I...actually love this movie. Sorry. It's not good, I know. It's dumb. It's insanely over the top, and it's best summed up as a ten-year-old's idea of an 'awesome' followup to the fairy tale. But dammit if I didn't enjoy its style and just about every minute of its camp. Perfect modern B-movie imo - doesn't try to be anything other than dumb fun.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
There's been worse. We just got a Bad Moms Christmas movie...in November, too. They're also making another Pacific Rim.

(I know there have been worse than this, but I'm tired)

AlmostMilk

Oct 27, 2017
I went into this movie expecting it to be terrible. Ended up enjoying it. I thought it was a pretty fun movie. There are much worse movies out there.

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
Wat. WAT. People like this movie?! It wasn't even "so bad it's good", it was simply bland. For dumb fun I'd rather watch a ton of other movies.

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters was a good movie. I've said my piece and counted to 3 and now I'm going to put my phone down and hit it with a hammer so that I don't have to see any more negative posts about it.

Daphne

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
It's a fun, silly movie that delivers exactly what it advertises itself as. It's OK not to like it and even to make a thread about that, but please don't make alarmist thread titles with no indication as to the subject. I thought it was something of value and now I'm annoyed at you.

Nitemare

Oct 28, 2017
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter is a really good book. I remember seeing the movie after I read it and thinking they didn't do it justice.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
Went to a sneak premier (where you don't know what movie will be shown, but it's shown days/weeks before release) and we got this.
Great piece of trash. Had fun, wouldn't recommend.

We've committed much greater movie crimes as a species.

Sulik2

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
One, it's got Gemma Arterton so it can't be that bad.

Two, Independence Day: Resurgence and Congo still exist for worst movies ever.

Three, humans failed as a species on 11/4/80. The day Reagan was elected.

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
Please.

Not only was this not what I thought the topic was good to be about from the title, this isn't even the among the worst films out there. It was a fun movie that was exactly what the trailers made it out to be, with a bit more nudity.

Van

Oct 25, 2017
Did y'all forget that god awful Percy Jackson movie
cuz that's awful, this? This is nothing

LL_Decitrig

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sunderland
Mods, what do you do with an overblown clickbait title like this, to promote one single person's negative opinion of a relatively insignificant but moderately successful film?