• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SunhiLegend

The Legend Continues
Oct 25, 2017
Actually thought the film was okay, certainly had fun watching it back then and it had some decent effects.

disMQQj.gif

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
I enjoyed myself watching it. Fun times. Not everything has to be dead serious and such.

Heri

Oct 28, 2017
I thought this was going to be about climate change. the movie is ok, want to know what is at the bottom of the barrel?

Fred_the_movie_dvd_cover.jpg

Not-cool-film-poster.jpg

Smosh_the_movie.jpg

RionaaM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I saw this movie at a friend's house, and thought it was fun. Of course, we had smoked weed before, so everything was fun at the time; it could be bad if I watched it sober.

But yeah, good movie to watch when you're high.

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
I believe the human race failed when another mostly innofensive Jeremy Renner movie was released, I'm gonna say it was the Bourne thingy he did. Yes, that's when we failed, probably.

itwasTuesday

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
It's a good movie.
Tommy Wirkola watched some Rami stuff and said "Hey, I can do that"

It's fun.

mantidor

Oct 25, 2017
By no ones standard was it fantastic.

Nice try, Seth Grahame Smith.

I'm not even trying to be ironic, the movie was whole loads of fun, I even saw it in theaters.

Hansel and Gretel was bad but I remember Famke Jensen being kind of cool.

It's dumb fun, Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter took the B movie trope to another level though, I can't even care about it being a book.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was hoping this thread was going to be about Pentagod when i clicked on it.

I am disappoint. Sad face :(

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
I believe the human race failed when another mostly innofensive Jeremy Renner movie was released, I'm gonna say it was the Bourne thingy he did. Yes, that's when we failed, probably.

It's definitely a failure of some kind when the best Bourne movie doesn't have Jason Bourne in it.

Oct 25, 2017
It is actualy a very fun movie. There are MUCH worst movies out there, specially in the "grim fairy tale" genre

Yes, but that was stupidly entertaining. Also, Jimmie Simpson!

It's good stupid fun, like Transformers, or Fast and Furious.

It's really not much more offensive than those.

Alternative post: "This is what passes for contemporary art, movies were a mistake, it's all trash"

I'll be honest, I enjoyed that movie. It isn't good, but it's pretty damn fun. A good popcorn flick.

Y'all got me wanting to watch this now. Thanks OP.

Chikor

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Weird movie to signal out like that. I mean it's not great, but it's a functional movie, I know that's a low bar, but it's a bar that a ton of movie fail to clear, so I'm not sure what made the OP lose their shit over that forgettable film.
Shit like this on the other hand -

Even drunk Michael Madsen (and he's visibly drunk in that film) can't save that one.

itwasTuesday

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Hawkeye warned them "Whatever you do, don't eat the fuckin' candy."
what more do you want.
And Onatopp is the head witch

Viavi

Oct 27, 2017
I paid money to watch this. I am part of the problem. I am ashamed of 2013 me.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
I remember scoffing at its title, and then I actually watched it. It's like Evil Dead/Army of Darkness. actually good practical effects and choreography, and it's knowingly goofy. What's not to like?

tommy7154

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I actually like that movie. Same goes for Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. Both have very attractive female leads as well. I see someone on the first page beat me to it.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
The movie was fun. There's a long list of movies you have to get through before pinning the greatest artistic failure of our species on this film. Wolverine Origins, BvS, Green Lantern, half the Saw franchise, most Terry Perry films, that one movie Emma Stone pretended to be Asian, are all categorically worse than Hansel and Gretel.

Last edited:

Punchline

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The movie was fun. There's a long list of movies you have to get through before pinning the greatest artistic failure of our species on this film. Wolverine Origins, BvS, Green Lantern, half the Saw franchise, most Terry Perry films, that one movie Emma Stone pretended to be Asian, are categorically worse than Hansel and Gretel.
god green lantern was fucking terrible and i wish i could get the time i spent watching it back

itwasTuesday

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
The movie wasn't lazy in it's production or execution. Which is a greater praise that I can say for most in this vein. Even movies with 10 fold the budget.

Misplaced indignation.