• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

sasuke_91

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
First try gave me this:

example-15720.jpg

What's even better than the image is the story that is generated
ichirou and karaojo go to a cafe and see a sexy kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii anime called "O-M-O-W-H-O"! As they enter the cafe, they are taken by a cat girl to the bedroom. ichirou is very surprised to find out that she is a cat, but her boyfriend doesn't believe her either. When ichirou's boyfriend learns about his girlfriend, he's surprised too so that was the result of the cat encounter. A lot of kawaii romance in the anime revolves around this story line... a lot of romance. A lot of kawaii romance in manga centers on this story line. So much. Kareki, a young woman has to deal with a cat girl in a school. She is a student at the high school because her boyfriend wants to marry her. She wants the best for him. But, the cat girls are jealous and he won't let her. He tries to give her what she wants but she won't let him. He tries to convince her, but she tells her that she's going to die and is going to die. He says so so that she will die, but at this point everyone is like "Oops, this is wrong!" but there is no need for a reaction here. Kareki then finds ichirou and she gets in touch with her boyfriend. When ichirou decides not to let his emotions get the better of him, she gets angry. She gets mad because this man has a relationship with her. It isn't just the man anymore; she's also angry because she has no interest in it at all, especially not the other way around. This is also the reason why she doesn't want to marry ichirou. There's a whole lot to it that seems impossible because she's really sad to hear such an important information and she's really sad about it. Also, even with ichirou's parents who love her. But, ichirou's actions on her own are only due to what's happening to them. She's also very angry and not happy about it, so she really didn't feel so happy about it. All because her boyfriend told her his love for her was wrong, and that he would leave her alone as a result. That's right, she's a cat girl and ichirou is not her real boyfriend. ichirou's boyfriend is a very

Tried a few more and some of them look really good
example-43483.jpg

example-44561.jpg

example-47195.jpg

example-25923.jpg

example-5649.jpg

Others... not so much
example-67892.jpg

example-60704.jpg

example-66468.jpg

Some of those are some real nightmare fuel...

Last edited:

Spaltazar

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
example-9456.jpg
cute

example-3875.jpg

【Raccoon Girl】 is an alluring and attractive girl who is always very happy and happy for a reason. In the second episode, 【Raccoon Girls』 is an attractive, feminine young girl who has a strong and energetic crush on her very special friend. In the third episode of this anime, 【Raccoon Girls』 is a handsome, beautiful girl who seems like she would grow up as a normal girl after her mother passed away, or just being a normal girl to her sister. In each episode, the most attractive members of the girls (and the one closest to them) will be drawn to her to the fullest. 些好太節在人術子 is the anime's lead character. In the first chapter, he appears as the main antagonist, the main character who is always happy with the status quo of the girl as a normal person. However, all of the girls that the show shows at first can be seen as enemies to the main character, and will eventually end up falling prey to him.

The protagonist is a single-minded girl who is very fond of the girl she is romantically attracted to. After becoming obsessed with the girl, she starts to turn evil by becoming obsessed with everything. 些校色の伝説 is the anime's villain, the main antagonist who acts like a strong and dangerous character. 伝癸術 is the villain of the series; he is extremely dangerous to a girl and can take her to extremes. 青難来 is the main antagonist, a weak and violent one. He is the main antagonist of the series. 不吃空青難来伩没人放優没銀屎 is the protagonist from the series, an almost perfect and powerful girl. 不吃得想者 is the protagonist from the series, a tough and tough character from the series. 跨感想者 is the protagonist from the series, a tough and tough character. 宩帯定花娘 is the protagonist from the series, a very special girl and one the most mysterious girl out there, and the guy who is really important in their relationship. 休色技屎空青難来伩�

Spaltazar

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
example-37790.jpg

the girl called "Saber" discovers the boy. The anime also focuses on an old man, whose name has been revealed in many different different places. And it doesn't stop there for Saber. While Saber is still at the school, one day a strange girl named "Lori" appears. And as a reward, we have a little girl named Sakura. She is an extremely mysterious person, who, because of the school being attacked, she never came. She's actually just a student, as the manga series focuses around her being in a coma after she's left. Sakura is an extremely strong spirit, and she doesn't really care either way. She's actually kind of like the person that the anime says she is, and the fact that this person is a ghost makes her a really special person. We then get a very nice scene where the ghost of a ghost takes her back to where she was, and after that, she comes back. She is then seen wearing a light uniform and holding herself in a corner. She even appears to be wearing a white dress with a lot of fur underneath. She looks completely normal and innocent. The two girls are shown talking and they look very confused and unsure as far as other things. The ghost is then shown going and saying something, which makes me think that Sakura had to have seen Sakura's face. And as expected the ghost then goes over to one of her friends and says something similar to what it already said. The ghost suddenly disappears into the room and the two girls look around at her in confusion, and it's then that we get to see that when she went back to a dorm the next morning, she came back a little older for a party. And a party was also a lot more popular this time around. Sakura, on the other hand, came back with a new friend and the two girls have a party in the nearby dorm. So they are able to keep it a secret from each other, even without anyone noticing. The first group was a pretty normal party from that day until the last. The next one consisted of three. As soon as Sakura was finally out of the room, she came back in a hurry to her dorm room. She had just gotten dressed for her party. However, she could hear a strange noise coming from outside, so she was already in the hallway at school when something came out of an odd direction. The two girls ran to see if she was okay, but when she looked back, she didn't see anything.

thats pretty deep. also lol at "saber"

sasuke_91

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
The protagonist is a single-minded girl who is very fond of the girl she is romantically attracted to. After becoming obsessed with the girl, she starts to turn evil by becoming obsessed with everything. 些校色の伝説 is the anime's villain, the main antagonist who acts like a strong and dangerous character. 伝癸術 is the villain of the series; he is extremely dangerous to a girl and can take her to extremes. 青難来 is the main antagonist, a weak and violent one. He is the main antagonist of the series. 不吃空青難来伩没人放優没銀屎 is the protagonist from the series, an almost perfect and powerful girl. 不吃得想者 is the protagonist from the series, a tough and tough character from the series. 跨感想者 is the protagonist from the series, a tough and tough character. 宩帯定花娘 is the protagonist from the series, a very special girl and one the most mysterious girl out there, and the guy who is really important in their relationship. 休色技屎空青難来伩�
This is amazing.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i also like the little neural net generated blurb each waifu comes with

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Absolutely disgusting. An insult to the dignity of our species.

Now, about AI-generated husbandos that are fit AF... links?

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
This thread has more replies than the human one.

operasnapshot_2019-020ikdd.png

And the human one took several days to get to 200 posts.

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I lost it at this thread at work yesterday, had to close the tab to prevent fits of giggles.

What is with the whole floating eye on upper right corner thing?
It appears to be a common deformity, maybe one of the base faces isn't aligned.

BeatnikGunso

Oct 25, 2017

ive just got it. Then my cute little sister gets mad with her brother, and they start to get jealous to get to know each other. And what's going on? I guess in their rivalry ive killed a kawaii girl and had her run away before. We're a bit too close for comfort now and are probably gonna have to do something a little more extreme. And that's where the anime ends up so we get that same girl who had been killed two and now was just running away. I mean, just so the episode is clear. But that doesn't fix anything. At the end the episode ends with a scene where some random girl gets out of her cell and goes into their room. In this episode they have her face put back in her eyes and they're at each other. What's that guy doing next? Is he just trying to get revenge on her, or is he just angry at her for having a body in front of him. Oh, I forgot what the hell she's looking at is what I remember the first time in this show being that girl who was supposed to be her little sister, but instead she's a monster with a big mouth. It was the first time in my life where the story started to change, it was not because "I can't believe my ass is my sister's ass" but because it just went out of whack. I'm happy about that.

It's not that the show isn't funny. It's that even though the ending is more like a continuation, it just doesn't add anything new. You get more and more new things, even though there aren't any new characters in the show. It's not like "this is what we were supposed to do". The show simply added a little something more. "Oh, the world of Yuuki is in trouble" was about a girl who gets kidnapped and murdered. "Ahh, the people who love the world are the people who don't really care about Yuuki, the people who don't care about Yuuki, just like people who actually care about something that's really special". Yeah, there are people who believe in "Kaiju Princess" and "Yuuki princess", but there are also people who believe in being Yuuki's daughter. The story continues with a lot of these "new things" that have happened all the time and that make the show a little bit more interesting, but really it just seems more and more like "hey, these are all new things that

I got a winner