• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

We in bois!

Hecht

Ain't nothing but marking time
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Oh fine. ONE celebration thread. :P

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
Just wanna say fantastic job by the staff for the quick transition and wonderful site. Thank you!

Looks great, tons of options, and looking forward to growing this community with everyone.

_Karooo

Oct 25, 2017
There needs to be an introduction thread. Anyways, hello :p Love the slick forum and style.

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I echo Pai's remarks. This is an astonishing effort and it looks great for being so quick.

LNBL

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta say, the forum looks amazing! Great job in putting this up in such a short time

RatskyWatsky

Pesky Therizinosaurus
Oct 25, 2017
Super hyped to be a part of the new community! Great work everybody on getting this up so fast!

Loxley

Oct 25, 2017
Really proud of everyone involved for getting this up and running so damn quickly. Logo looks great too!

wrowa

Oct 25, 2017
We've done it! The new layout still feels a bit weird, but everything is super exciting.

V_Ben

Social Media & Marketing Executive at Rebellion
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
St Albans, UK
The site looks great, and I'm astounded it all came together so quickly. Amazing work, y'all.

samthebreadman

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A new era, a new avatar. It's going to be a great year folks. We'll have ups and downs, but I couldn't be happier with how things look here.

hyperV

Oct 25, 2017
Ah, a fresh start where the community can continue to grow. I like it.

Fantastic work, everyone.