We in bois!

Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
i honestly feel bad for our comrades left behind who are asking for discord invites etc..
Is it too late for them to join via recruitment methods or do they have to go through the official channels once registration opens up again?

Oct 25, 2017
Downunder.
i honestly feel bad for our comrades left behind who are asking for discord invites etc..
Is it too late for them to join via recruitment methods or do they have to go through the official channels once registration opens up again?
Se7enSword said in FalcomERA Discord that they will open another registration window in a more friendly time to accomodate EU people tomorrow (perhaps today, since Timezone etc.)

Oct 25, 2017
Se7enSword said in FalcomERA Discord that they will open another registration window in a more friendly time to accomodate EU people tomorrow (perhaps today, since Timezone etc.)
This makes me feel better. So many are stranded asking for invites on Twitter. :/

(As someone's who's currently playing lady Yugiri's plot in FFXIV ARR, the parallels in this week have been crazy.)

Oct 25, 2017
London, UK
Hi everyone, nice to be back after 2 years of self imposed exile. I need to fix my avatar when I log in on my laptop.

I might not post as much as I did when I was active on the other place, but it's good to see so many old names I recognise.

Oct 26, 2017
Never posted much in the old place, but I'm just amazed at the work put in by everyone making ResetERA happen in such a short amount of time. Fantastic job!

Now to fix an avatar.

Oct 25, 2017
So glad to see so many recognizable names in here. Glad y'all made it over. Lets make this place every bit as good as this community deserves.

Oct 26, 2017
Cambridge, UK
Happy fun times. Finally managed to get in on the second, EU-friendly timezone wave. w00t
Also saw a thread about an unofficial dark theme you can install using the "Stylish" browser extension, it is great

Oct 25, 2017
I know its been said many times already, but I have to echo it.
Thanks so much to the admin, system admin, and moderation teams for getting this together so quickly and professionally. You have done a great job and deserve all the kudos.

Oct 26, 2017
Hello everyone!

The new forum's looking good. Got that dark theme right away. Hope we can put the animosity between the two sides behind us as soon as possible.

Much love.

Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
I got in! Hi everyone. I used to be G0523 but after some problems getting in here the first time, I am now G_Shumi. I think I'll stick with this name since it's also my name on PSN and Nintendo Switch. Welcome everyone! I look forward to our future here.