We in bois!

Oct 25, 2017
Puerto Rico
I’m glad to be here. Please, Forum Gods... Let there be peace, tolerance and thoughtful discussions... not just about games, which unite us, but also about issues which separate us yet should concern us all. Ktnx.

Oct 26, 2017
Made the jump :) So happy to be here. I almost changed my username but I decided there was some value in being recognized. I'm really excited to be here and contribute to the community.

Oct 26, 2017
AUT
Hi Everyone, happy I could join with the help from others, looking forward to a new start, glad to see so many familiar members. Thx for the effort to get this started.

Oct 25, 2017
Yaay I made it in finally :D I had the same name and avatar at the old place, but I didn't post often so you guys probably don't remember me. Actually my account had only been approved a few months before everything went down lol. I'm really happy to be here with you guys!
I hope this isn't weird for me to say, but you were always my favorite poster on gaf, and I was really sad when you left although I understand why you did. When I saw you had made your way here I wanted to cry with happiness lol