• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Garcia el Gringo

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
Big thanks to Akibared and Jawmuncher, and everyone putting in work behind the scenes for helping me get here. IN.

F2BBm3ga

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
I'm so happy right now :D

Dunno if I'll stick with the avatar, good ol' GAF Souls Knight is too small, gotta export it again. But hey, this was my first ever online ava, so that works as well.

Love the Forums, they look wonderful! Great job all around!

Cecil

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Really like the layout of the site. Well done, everyone involved.

SaintBowWow

Oct 25, 2017
Yoooooo how ya'll doing? You may remember me from another website as Afrodium (you probably don't), but the name's SaintBowWow now and I've got a whole new attitude!

Let's party WOOF WOOF!

pariah164

Oct 25, 2017
Holy crap, errybody's here.

Probably should have changed my name, but... eh. I use this handle pretty much everywhere so.

Hey guys~!

Mr Delabee

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Nice to see so many familiar faces in here, happy to have made it in myself hopefully the RISOTTO5 team made it in too.

I've had a name change, was previously Family Fry at the other place but it's nice to have a fresh start with the name I'm mostly online with.

Gluka

Oct 25, 2017
I am mostly a lurker but I just wanted to say thank you for all the people in PoliGAF and Off-Topic in general for all the great discussions over the years. You guys were a big part of who I am and how I view the world today. I look forward to seeing where things go from here.